Page 272 of 515 FirstFirst ... 252262267268269270271272273274275276277282292 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Myer Hyperdome had sale items but not many.
    1 Galvatron and Sentinel.
    1 Hardhead and Skullsmasher.
    2 Blurr and Scourge.
    2 Wheelie, Stripes and Rewind.
    No Leaders and aren't getting them.
    Plus 2 Fort Max toys and 3 Platinum Edition sets.
    Along with some CW toys and a number of 2014 Movie toys collecting dust.

Target Runaway Bay has been ransacked, with only a few TR Wave 2 Titanmasters left (so I passed until I can get a set), but a full assortment of Rid Wave 2 Weapon minicons.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Big W finally has Voyagers so I can finally get staff discount on Voyagers. My store has a couple of Galvatron's. Also we have gotten those Titanmastesr/Headmasters with a little vehicle. Looks like the first wave. I might have to grab the ones that are not getting a Legends release.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Mt Ommaney today

Target had heaps of tfs

Titans return
    Blaster, Powermaster Optimus,
    Galvatron, Sentinel Prime
    Blurr, Scourge, Hardhead, Skullcruncher,
    rewind, stripes, wheelie,
    Clobber, Brawn's head, Apeface (they had tons of these little guys)

RID deluxe Megatronus, quill fire, the tractor/stag guy (eyo)
    Doomitron, dragonus, bashbreaker(? Sideswipe's friend)
    Legion Ratchet, Windblade, no ape guy though
    And about ten of the one-step five packs.

Kmart and Big W had a lot of the TR legends: stripes, rewind and wheelie, and the first wave (?) of the little headmaster guys, nightbeat etc.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Myer Hyperdome had sale items but not many.
    1 Galvatron and Sentinel.
    1 Hardhead and Skullsmasher.
    2 Blurr and Scourge.
    2 Wheelie, Stripes and Rewind.
    No Leaders and aren't getting them.
    Plus 2 Fort Max toys and 3 Platinum Edition sets.
    Along with some CW toys and a number of 2014 Movie toys collecting dust.
    Photo of Myer Hyperdome from that day...

And ToysRUs Garden City tonight - a new endcap for the catalogue sale, in addition to the regular section in the main aisle.

Only wave 1 of the TR Deluxes and RID Clash Warriors.
    As for the Voyagers, it looks like ToysRUs might have a revision case for wave 2 that doesn't include Astrotrain, as I couldn't find any Voyager Astrotrains, but quite a few of the other three (Galvatron & Sentinel Prime from wave 1, Alpha Trion from wave 2)... and it is really unlikely that they would have this much stock and sell out of just one of the four. Often a revision wave will include previous figures, but tries to avoid having multiples of the same mould (like Astrotrain & Sentinel Prime).

Myer at Garden City pretty much had no Transformers toys at all now... at least, no Titans Return toys, and just like the Hyperdome store, the staff said that they are not expecting to get in the Leaders at all.

Fortunately Kmart and ToysRUs were willing to price-match to the Myer sale catalogue, for me to get the two Leaders and three Voyagers I was after. From that $90 of savings, I bought myself the RID Powersurge Starscream (which is $60) as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    hey all, going for a trip to the gold coast soon, any good places to check out while I'm up there? (both for transformers or general stuff )
    Bumping this because I'm heading up in a few days, any suggestions?

Robina and Helensvale shopping centres are good (both Kmart and Target), and Robina has Big W as well. No Tru on the coast though, and our Toyworlds don't have much stock at the moment. Enjoy your hunt though!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Carara markets has a shop called "mantiques" they stock some vintage transformers - i've gotten a few from them in the past.
    Amongst other things they stock a whole lot of collectibles like star wars and thunderbirds

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Robina and Helensvale shopping centres are good (both Kmart and Target), and Robina has Big W as well. No Tru on the coast though, and our Toyworlds don't have much stock at the moment. Enjoy your hunt though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perceptor View Post
    Carara markets has a shop called "mantiques" they stock some vintage transformers - i've gotten a few from them in the past.
    Amongst other things they stock a whole lot of collectibles like star wars and thunderbirds
    Noted! Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    Bumping this because I'm heading up in a few days, any suggestions?
    Don't know if it has been mentioned, but there is a place called Butter Beats. It is in Southport. 21 Davenport St.
    They have collectibles etc. Have seen them post up about various stuff.