Page 275 of 515 FirstFirst ... 255265270271272273274275276277278279280285295 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toyworld Lawnton had some wave 2 I think stuffs. Saw alpha trion and astrotrain, wolfweird, highbrow, I think there was also some wave 1 with blurr and skullsmasher. Oh, and the purple bat one too.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wave 2 deluxes at kamrt aspley, few of each plus some wave 1 still. Remember they're 20 bucks each atm.

Wave 2 Deluxes at Kmart Maroochydore.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Wave 2 deluxes at kamrt aspley, few of each plus some wave 1 still. Remember they're 20 bucks each atm.
    Do they have skullcruncher? Sort of still considering that one. I'm not really into wave 2. I am on the fence with chrome dome. Is it any good? I'm looking forward to trigger happy though.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Helensvale Kmart Wave 2 deluxes @$20
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Do they have skullcruncher? Sort of still considering that one. I'm not really into wave 2. I am on the fence with chrome dome. Is it any good? I'm looking forward to trigger happy though.
    They did have Skullcruncher yesterday when I bought my Mindwipe and Chromedome.

Chromedome is a good toy but it uses the same engineering as the CW cars, so not much new in terms of transformation. It does have some fun gimmickry though.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    They did have Skullcruncher yesterday when I bought my Mindwipe and Chromedome.

Chromedome is a good toy but it uses the same engineering as the CW cars, so not much new in terms of transformation. It does have some fun gimmickry though.

Yep still 3 crocs in stock. Man i love the look of mindwipe and highbrow but cant justify owning both has and tak.

It took me four stores over three days, but I finally found the second wave of TR Deluxes at a Kmart for $20 each.

Kmart Hyperdome - a huge range of Transformers, with quite a few wave one Titans Return toys, so aren't likely to restock with wave 2 before the end of the sale.

Kmart Garden City - this store seems to be slowly shrinking over the last few months... but you'd think that they'd be getting a restock soon, with the second wave Deluxes at least.

Kmart Sunnybank - nothing newish to report.

Kmart Woodridge - a full case (minus one set now) of wave 2 Deluxe, and wave 2 Voyagers.

Today at Garden City.

Myer - still cleaned out from their sale... I don't think they restocked at all in the last four weeks. They did have the RID Power Surge Optimus, for $100.

Kmart - still keeping the stock levels up, but the only "new" items since last visit is the second wave of TR Legends, and a first sighting of the Rescue Bots Elite High Tide.

They also have the newer t-shirt with Optimus on the front, but I couldn't find the Soundwave one, which they had heaps of just a couple weeks ago. I also saw the Autobot singlet, but couldn't find the new Autobot logo t-shirt that was sighted in Melbourne.

ToysRUs - surprisingly keeping their stock levels up, after almost a year of neglect and empty shelves. New items showing up are the ToysRUs exclusive RID Warriors (Starscream, Paralon and the white redeco of Power Surge Optimus), for $30 each. They will probably be on sale like the larger Starscream, but I caved and bought one of each just in case they don't go on sale, or sell out before we get one.

Toyworld Macgregor (down the road from Garden City) - had a few of the TR Leader Soundaves, wave 2 TR Deluxes, wave 2 TR Voyagers, plus the old TRU/Myer exclusives (Insecticons, YOTG Optimus, Evolution Optimus). They also had a LOT of the TF4 (big) Flip-n-change Drift toys, which Hasbro must have offloaded recently.
    And for those in the area, this store had one of their SDCC Devastators from last year, back up for sale due to a layby that wasn't paid off... and I was told that it was $250 (which was their regular price in the store, despite them getting a fair bit of it paid off in the layby).
    (the sale tag in one photo that says $29.99, is actually for the TR Deluxes... which are obviously not on sale at that price... it's actually a bit deceptive)

I think that's the first Rescue Bots toy at Toyworld, but I could be wrong. If it is, it certainly shows how successful Hasbro Australia has been this year in getting almost every other Retailer to take on the toyline, as it was just Kmart for a while being the only store with them.

Damn... My Toyworld still doesnt have Soundwave... but it did have wave 2 legends