Page 276 of 515 FirstFirst ... 256266271272273274275276277278279280281286296 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Forgot to mention, ToysRUs Garden City finally got in the Rescue Bots Headquarters playset... but too late for me as I ended up importing it from Amazon a couple weeks ago.

Today at Garden City...

Zing is now sold out of their Titans Return toys.
    Still shelfwarming their Pop Vinyl Stinger figure from 2014 though....

ToysRUs, after several months of refusing to stock exclusive items, had these ones at the front of the store... but they were all ones that this store has had before, so maybe these were from a cancelled layby, as all but the Insecticons were just single units.

ToysRUs also looks to now be permanently pricing their Transformers Monopoly set at $40 (from $60).

Speaking of permanent price drops, member Christalcase noticed that the RID Battlepacks are now down to a regular price of $20, from $30.
    By the way, their exclusive Warrior RID toys (Starscream, Paralon, Optimus) were all gone by today as well, so as bad as it was to buy them for $30 each last weekend, I would have missed out if I had waited for a sale or this weekend's 20% off voucher.

BigW had a decent amount of Transformers for a change... more than I've seen at this store since last year.

Target and Myer didn't appear to have anything new since last week, but Kmart had the second wave of Titans Return Deluxes... or at least, had them in, but now only had Wolfwire and Mindwipe left.
    Plus the fifth Transformers t-shirt, in the plus-size Menswear section...

JBHifi had the first volume of the Third Season of Rescue Bots, while BigW had the first and second volume of the Third Season, plus the fourth volume of the Second Season showing as in-stock in their system, but missing from the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (snip)
    Kmart Sunnybank - nothing newish to report.
    As an ex-employee of Kmart Sunnybank, I find it astonishing that they have anything other than Bayformers. Seriously, it blows my mind.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Saw a bunch of wheelie and some other of that size at big w Strathpine today. Also saw alpha trion and galvatron. Now the ones on sale, scourge, blurr, chromedome, highbrow, hard head is what I noticed.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Big W Gladstone has just gotten in Wave 2 of Titans Return Deluxes. The whole case was on the shelf when I left work this afternoon.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Thumbs up

I just saw a Newspower catalogue with TR Titan masters for $9.99

I didn't know Newspower would stock such things.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Full wave of Combiner Force Legions at Woolworths, Runaway Bay. Only Starscream and Springload were new, so I grabbed both. Hopefully will restock, but check out your Wooleys. Scans in at eight dollars
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Just picked up the last 3 deluxes I needed from TR wave 2 at Target in the Queen St Mall. Think they might have been mispriced as they scanned both downstairs and upstairs at $15 instead of the $20 I was expecting. So yay?

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Just picked up the last 3 deluxes I needed from TR wave 2 at Target in the Queen St Mall. Think they might have been mispriced as they scanned both downstairs and upstairs at $15 instead of the $20 I was expecting. So yay?
    They are honouring a layout error in the catalogue - noted in the news topic here.

Kmart Helensvale has full set of Wave 2 TR Deluxes at $20 each.
    TArget Helensvale has 2x full set of Wave 2 Legends (Ravage, Lazerbeak, Rumble and the other one)
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!