Page 282 of 515 FirstFirst ... 262272277278279280281282283284285286287292302 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Damn wish you had posted sooner and I would have kept an eye out. Been hunting everywhere for Soundwave so I've been almost everywhere on the GC. Robina tomorrow so I will let you know.
    Sorry you've struggled with them. I actually did post here in December when I found RiD Starscream and green frog at Woolies. Soundwave isn't in this Wave, but If you're chasing Leader Soundwave I believe some Toyworlds are getting them
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Sorry you've struggled with them. I actually did post here in December when I found RiD Starscream and green frog at Woolies. Soundwave isn't in this Wave, but If you're chasing Leader Soundwave I believe some Toyworlds are getting them
    I caved and bought the one I saw from Mr toys.... didn't want a generations Thundercracker issue where it cost me a fortune to track one down in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser The Second View Post
    Have there been any sightings of the new RID legions on the Gold Coast? I'm really after a Springload at the moment.
    I didn't get to robina sorry mate but can confirm none at the Mr toys at Burleigh waters

Anyone know anywhere is Brisbane area that still have stock of Combiner Wars Devastator? Thanks in advance.

Nabbed a Springload from Woolworths Australia Fair. They still got another one left alongside Starscream and Grimlock. Aus Fair Mr Toys also had a one each of legends Gnaw and Bumblebee. No Kickback sadly.

Glad to hear you finally tracked down Springload (green frog) mate!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

BigW Mt Ommaney had Gnaws, Bumblebees and Kickbacks yesterday.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

2 x Gnaws at Carindale Big W.

Both Coles and Woolies at Sunnybank have restocked the RID Legions, with the Starscream and Springload wave.
    And it looks like the Woolies got in two cases this time, when they usually just get in one... probably because they've been selling so well (it's like the fifth case of this wave there).

Oh, and it's 20% off Transformers at Coles until the 24th of January. Not as good as their usual 30% off, but still pretty good for these toys.

BIg W Pacific Fair now has full sets of Combiner Force legions too, though not at Coles sale price. There were a few looking for Greenfrog still I think.
    No sighting of Titans Returns Commanders. Just a lonely Rewind