Page 287 of 515 FirstFirst ... 267277282283284285286287288289290291292297307 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Robina Big W had Rescue bots Flip Changers, but no Restock of TR Voyagers. I've yet to find my Broadside, or Wave 3 Optimus/Megs, all of which have been sighted by others.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I'm still waiting to find Leader Sixshot on the Gold Coast. Any sightings here yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Combiner Legions have started showing up at Coles.
    TRU has had it, but since the GC store closed the nearest is Mt Gravatt, and it may be long gone. I'm hoping Toyworld picks it up soon, or Kmarts. But the GC ones are clogged with earlier waves.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Sunnybank - Friday 24th.
    The new Rescue Bots Flipchangers, and the "rescan" robots wave that has the Morbot and Quickshadow.

Garden City - Saturday 25th.

ToysRUs - doesn't look like anything new, other than the RID Warriors that includes Stormshot and Starscream, plus a restock of the Rescue Bots Morbot/Quickshadow wave and several more Generations Sixshots.... so hopefully enough to shelfwarm long enough for a sale.

BigW - only thing new looks to be the licensed Mashems.

Zing - they didn't have the new GEN Voyagers, but did still have 7 copies of their exclusive IDW comic from last year, and these candy tins (the tins are very nice, but the candy inside is really really terrible). They also had a couple of small "deformed" statues, for $348 and $428.

Myer - a growing range compared to recent months, and probably the biggest range until the movie toys come out next month.

Kmart - similar to the Sunnybank store, with new Rescue Bots toys.

Target - a sea of Bumblebees, to match the sea of Bumblebees at the ToysRUs store.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    Im missing those shops
    Hey man, long time no see. Where you at? Sunny? They have those shops there don't they?
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

A quick NOSIGHTING for Robina Myer, Big W and Kmart on Wave 3/4 Voyagers and Leaders. Even though Myer has it advertised in their catalogue, no Black Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Hey man, long time no see. Where you at? Sunny? They have those shops there don't they?
    No where near as well stocked!
    No pride in the toy sections at all.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    No where near as well stocked!
    No pride in the toy sections at all.
    Don't worry, not that great around here anymore either. We'll be getting the movie stuff soon enough, then it'll probably be another 2 years until decent toys appear again.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Today at Garden City.

ToysRUs - nothing new for the sale. Still five Sixshots.

Target - nothing new for their sale either.

Myer - a restock, and set up on a front table, but all old waves. At the back of the table was a box of the squishies that BigW had (in my last post).

Coles - no RID Legends for their current 20% off Transformers toys (until April 18th). They did have wave 5 Tiny Titans, compared to wave 6 at other places.

Zing - had the second Zing exclusive cover comic, for $10, but it looks like it is half price at the moment, along with the first one. I also found an Optimus bottle opener for $12. No Voyager Optimus or Megatron though.

JB Hifi had several copies of the 2007 release of Madman's 2-disc DVD of the 1986 Transformers movie (for $24), which they didn't have a couple weeks ago... and looking on their website, it has shown up at a lot of other stores around the country, suggesting a re-release of this edition.
    (it is the one on the right - the other three are previous US and Australian DVD editions)

Coles Sunnybank - still has the Starscream/Springload wave for the current sale.