Page 342 of 515 FirstFirst ... 322332337338339340341342343344345346347352362 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Who cares about Siege!??

Has anyone seen Botbots yet?
    Haha, I know that feel, bruv.
    I keep wondering if Woollies or Coles will stock them. They tend to do a lot of those Shopkins, mystery ball sort of things, so I've been keeping an eye out in the toy section when I do my grocery run.

NO sighting of BotBots at Helensvale Mr Toys, but they did kindly offer to give me a call when they arrive (saves me haunting them!).

I really hope they do appear in a Coles/Woolies, just to get the toys in more hands. Plus I can sneak them in to the grocery bills
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Australia Fair Kmart had Studio Series WW2 Bumblebee. Picked up the one left for myself and didn't see the rest of the wave, so they were probably already bought up.

No sightings of Siege at Aus Fair Toyworld yet either.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

There's 1 Crankcase from the new studio series wave at Big W Robina.

Default Nitro Series Blitzwing and Dropkick at Kmart!

Bought them from Kmart Northlakes today, nothing else new however Kmarts are starting to put out tags for Siege figures!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtDBnm5H5DA/

@OmegaTfs on Instagram

Had a look today and nowhere had anything.

So that was fun.

Did the rounds at Garden City...

Target - increasingly shrinking Transformers toy selection. They did have some wave 2 Cyberverse though.

Kmart - still almost no Transformers, which meant none of the new Studio Series Deluxes here.... but they did have a new Rescue Bots toy - Blades the VTOL jet. It should have been released with the Cement Mixer Salvage toy, but it wasn't there.
    The Trading Card Game starter pack, now down to $15. (I don't even remember seeing it at this store before it went on clearance)

BigW - clogged with Bumblebee Movie toys, after the movie is pretty much gone from cinemas (at least they have the advantage of having toys when the DVD/BR is released).
    They had the new Energon Igniter Nitro Dropkick, but Blitzwing was already gone. (Dropkick is gone now too)

Myer - see the photo in my previous posting about this store... nothings really changed since then.
    They did have signage up for 20% off toys if buying over $50... but no end date.

And Toyworld Macgregor, around the corner... heaps of POTP Predakings for $299.
    They also had a lot of boxes of the Rescue Bots Flip Racer launchers, which we also saw at Kmart and Reject Shop for cheap... so Hasbro Australia must have got in way too many.

Tried 5 different Kmarts over the long weekend trying to find SS Barricade and Sideswipe. 2 had obviously had stock but sold out, while 3 didn't even have a whiff of new figures.

I'm only posting because I was obsessively checking this thread and the lack of updates was making me depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonalyth View Post
    Tried 5 different Kmarts over the long weekend trying to find SS Barricade and Sideswipe. 2 had obviously had stock but sold out, while 3 didn't even have a whiff of new figures.

I'm only posting because I was obsessively checking this thread and the lack of updates was making me depressed.
    Sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating toy run, and always good to see a new name in the QLD findings thread Nonalyth

To save others the same frustration, its often helpful to report a NO sighting when you see evidence that they've had stock (e.g. That particular studio series wave) but been cleaned out.

Robina Toyworld has no Siege figures or Botbots yet, but there was a full set of PotP Terrorcon deluxes if anyone is still chasing. No Hungrrr voyager though to go with.

Big W Burleigh Stocklands has had a full restock of movie toys (Barricade Nitro wave - no Blitzwing or Dropkick) with no room to fit more stock. Only Crankcase Studio series.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Since the Toyworlds in SE QLD are all owned by the one company (Mr Toys), that apparently operates independently to the main Toyworld company (and their distribution network), we can't rely on seeing Siege or Botbots toys at our Toyworlds just because they are showing up in Toyworlds in other states.