Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 44545960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Toy Sightings.

Nice, so it seems Premium Deluxes have now been sighted at TRU, DJs and Myer.... the worst three

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Nice, so it seems Premium Deluxes have now been sighted at TRU, DJs and Myer.... the worst three
    Well, if you got a Myer One discount card in the mail you get 10% off which softens the blow
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

If anyones interested there are 6 Ultimate Bumblebees at Myer at Pacific Fair, was there yesterday & picked up a few goodies & saw 5 x square boxed U/bumblebees & 1 x round box.

I saw a Kmart with TF Movie leaders on sale for ~$54, please indicate the tag to staff because the price check system scan them at a different price ~$62
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Probably not gonna ignite much of you at all but one Target I went to had Battle Rig Blaster Optimus Prime with FAB Optimus as a bonus for $14.87. It had the tag but I scanned it just in case and it is under $15.

Went to a few other Targets to see where else with little luck. Try your local ones if you are interested. It's a pretty fun toy and a bargain for the price

Target Blacktown is overstocked with Movie crap, especially the Movie Screens and Bumblebee 2 packs. Kmart at Mt Druitt also mostly has the the Movie Screen packs too.

How are Animated and Universe figures meant to be stocked when there are 18 month old movie crap still on the shelves?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

What absolutely astounds me is that Target pulled in those BB 2-packs. Just silly. The fad is over. I just wish they realised that. That or they got it at heavily discounted prices and are happy to try and make a gain on it.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

LCZ128 just called me. He just found Movie Screen Battles 3 & 4 at Big W for $15!!!!!

I JUST ORDERED OVERSEAS!!! That's the LAST TIME I order something overseas which has the potential of being made available locally.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1, really annouyed through....

my god!!!, Jay Mate its okay my Auntie is going back overseas soon, i can give your order as presents if you want to get yours at BIGW
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1, really annouyed through....

my god!!!, Jay Mate its okay my Auntie is going back overseas soon, i can give your order as presents if you want to get yours at BIGW
    +1!! hehe