Page 111 of 194 FirstFirst ... 91101106107108109110111112113114115116121131 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1940

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I didn't realise that Butch from Transformers Dark Of The Moon was now goal keeping for the Melbourne Victory. He obviously isn't working for Simmons any more.
    BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Joking aside, Thomas is who won Victory the final GO MVFC!!!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Joking aside, Thomas is who won Victory the final GO MVFC!!!!!
    I thought VAR epic fail secured the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    I thought VAR epic fail secured the win.
    I will agree that if it went against us, I'd be fuming. But look at it this way, Jets still had 81 minutes plus stoppage time to score. They didn't
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Even though HasTak said years ago that they fixed GPS I'm still rather concerned that one day my set of POTP Dinobots will turn to rubble.

I’m really impressed with the third party AoE/TLK MP Optimus Primes (especially Unique Toys Challenger) and wonder if HasTak will ever come up with their own MPM versions. Because what they’ve brought out so far is so underwhelming .

I imagine the two Legends toys that would make up Flywheels (Flystrike and Warwheels ) could be retooled/painted into Grandslam and Raindance.

And that got me thinking who would be a good fit for Battletrap's combiner parts.

Best I can come up with is Roadtrap repainted as Tackle from Multiforce and Battleslash remolded as Mach and that seems to actually work well.

I'm still not sure if I'll buy MP Dinobot or not. I have him on preorder at HLJ, but I'm still really thinking about canceling him due to the steep price tag.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Even though HasTak said years ago that they fixed GPS I'm still rather concerned that one day my set of POTP Dinobots will turn to rubble.
    Keep them away from UV and high temps and they should fair well.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

I would like to complain about the lack of repaints of The Last Knight Megatron.

It's an amazing figure. Give me a battle mask closed version/splash of red paint on the head version, at least. Or a G1 inspired redeco with a different head? Anything - would buy again.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I would like to complain about the lack of repaints of The Last Knight Megatron.

It's an amazing figure. Give me a battle mask closed version/splash of red paint on the head version, at least. Or a G1 inspired redeco with a different head? Anything - would buy again.
    I agree entirely. I know the Age of Extinction line was decried for the overabundance of re-paints however this meant that we got some incredibly good colours for figures.

The TLK has some really mint figures that could be truly elevated to the next level with a premium paint-job.