Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 77879293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

On the subject of Lucky Draws, I wonder why TT haven't done any in recent years?

Anyone know how much a Costco Exclusive Battle-Ops Bumblebee is worth? E-bay prices are scary

Quote Originally Posted by den10 View Post
    Anyone know how much a Costco Exclusive Battle-Ops Bumblebee is worth? E-bay prices are scary
    That was the big one that we got here in Big-W wasn't it? I sold mine on e-bay last year for under $100 with postage.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

The Costco version was the ultra shiny special version of that toy. Was quite in demand at the time, have a pic somewhere of the mass buy Iceburn and I did at the time for OTCA members.

The BigW version was plain but it's still a good figure. So good in fact Takara released it as a "Masterpiece" figure. Not sure what the prices are on that but might be worth looking at the MP as an alternative if the Costco one is too pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    What an awful day to travel into the Docklands. Torrential rain. Road closures. But we made it there in the end.

Costco is a crazy store and so much more popular than I imagined!

Iceburn and I thoroughly went through the stack to pick out the required number of figures. We even got mistaken for staff members.

Ultimately we found ten good ones that we considered worthy of entering the collections of Ozformers.

It's the biggest trolley full of Transformers I've ever ended up with.

Can the interstate people who wanted these PM me their postcodes so I can start figuring out how I will get these to you.
    Was it this one? I was searching across the boards to see if anyone had it up for sale and I came across the group order. I have had a look at the entire range of movie Bees and so far this is the only one that jumped out at me with the metallic paint, even if the scaled size is atrociously large for most collectors.

Been looking for this about a month now and would count my lucky stars if I could grab one for under $100. There's not too many on eBay which probably explains why the other 5-10 figures are going for $250+ USD.

Seven years ago? That's gone fast. (Who is that slim guy with less grey hair, I kind of remember him!!)

so im considering selling my small collection, but i have no idea on prices of everything.
    all of them havent been "played" with, most, if not all come with the Original boxes.

plus im not 100% on the "line" they're from, most were from the around the first two movies.

Voyager Class Starscream
    deluxe class Barricade
    deluxe class bumblebee
    25th anniversary optimus prime, and a few others
    nemesis prime (i dont think this has the box)

terrible pictures, but yeah thats all i have.

any ideas?

(oh that skywarp is going nowhere, as it has sentimental value)

apologies if this is not in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by nike1 View Post
    any ideas?
    If you know the characters http://tfwiki.net/ is a good place to quickly check which versions of those characters the toys are.
    I can tell right away what some of them are though.
    Next to MP Skywarp is Deluxe Octane from Universe 2.0 (2008). In front of him is Deluxe Prowl from the same series. On top of Primes Trailer is Deluxe Wheeljack from Generations (2011) and Deluxe Rodimus from Classics (or if it has a rub sign on it somewhere it's the re-release from Reveal the Shield). Next to movie Bee is Deluxe Sunstreaker from Universe 2.0.
    That should get you started, if you have all accessories, instructions and card backing for them you should get at least $20-30 each for them

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    If you know the characters http://tfwiki.net/ is a good place to quickly check which versions of those characters the toys are.
    I can tell right away what some of them are though.
    Next to MP Skywarp is Deluxe Octane from Universe 2.0 (2008). In front of him is Deluxe Prowl from the same series. On top of Primes Trailer is Deluxe Wheeljack from Generations (2011) and Deluxe Rodimus from Classics (or if it has a rub sign on it somewhere it's the re-release from Reveal the Shield). Next to movie Bee is Deluxe Sunstreaker from Universe 2.0.
    That should get you started, if you have all accessories, instructions and card backing for them you should get at least $20-30 each for them

thanks ,
    some of the packaging isnt in the greatest condition but its still around.
    will check the site out and then decide if i'll try and sell them.

What would a good price for the kre-o battle changers ratchet and soundeave 2 pack be worth?

Looking for one online but not sure what price range people would say would be acceptable