Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Missed out on Hasbro MP Soundwave or Acid Storm?

Have you tried calling every TRU in Sydney? Because they might be able to hold the toy for you. If none of them have any in stock, call TRU Head Office and ask them to source one for you.

When I was hunting for MP Optimus Prime last year, I called every TRU in Sydney on the day it came out -- the next morning I kept trying and managed to source one at TRU Castle Hill who were happy to put one aside for me. But I remember when I called TRU Head Office on that first day, they told me that I couldn't find one within a week or so to call them back so that they could source one for me. So yeah... try that way?
    http://www.toysrus.com.au/www/732/10...de=2&state=NSW
    http://www.toysrus.com.au/contact-us/

Wow... has MP Soundwave sold out that quickly?!? It sounds like MP Optimus Prime all over again. Although TRU did restock on MP OPs around Xmas/New Year time, and stock was plentiful enough that I saw toys on shelves for quite some time after that restock. Hopefully they'll do the same for MP Soundwave.

I would like to place my interest in Acid Storm. I was able to get one from TRU, but it was a return, and when I got home, discovered the reason was his left rear wing was missing. While they were still in stock online, I tried calling head office about exchanging, but it kept saying they were busy and hanging up on me, so I went through the websites help center. It's been over a week, no reply and they are now out of stock. Thanks guys, great help... -.- So yeah, feels crazy to need another Acid Storm just for a missing rear wing, but I strongly doubt anyone got an extra one, but hey, if anyone does, it would be very handy and appreciated =o)

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    I would like to place my interest in Acid Storm. I was able to get one from TRU, but it was a return, and when I got home, discovered the reason was his left rear wing was missing. While they were still in stock online, I tried calling head office about exchanging, but it kept saying they were busy and hanging up on me, so I went through the websites help center. It's been over a week, no reply and they are now out of stock. Thanks guys, great help... -.- So yeah, feels crazy to need another Acid Storm just for a missing rear wing, but I strongly doubt anyone got an extra one, but hey, if anyone does, it would be very handy and appreciated =o)
    Well that sux man....have you try contacting Hasbro straight for the missing part ?... well hope it turn out good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    I strongly doubt anyone got an extra one, but hey, if anyone does, it would be very handy and appreciated =o)
    How did you go Jaisun? I did pick up a couple of extra Acid Storms and a Soundwave if you(or anyone else) still need it. See the for sale thread.
    Last edited by Dangermot; 2nd February 2014 at 10:48 AM.

I'm actively seeking sound wave or acid if any kind folk have a spare.

Quote Originally Posted by To Punish & Enslave View Post
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by To Punish & Enslave View Post
    Are you still interested mate? You sent a PM 4 days ago saying "done deal" and I haven't heard back since.

Have you tried calling every TRU in Sydney (or whatever region in NSW you're in)? Because a mate of mine did this as recently as Boxing Day and he managed to find a Soundwave at a TRU in Sydney. If this doesn't work, call TRU Head Office and ask them to source one for you.

Hey if anyone has a TRU Soundwave i am interested in buying one. I am based in Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by soodles View Post
    Hey if anyone has a TRU Soundwave i am interested in buying one. I am based in Sydney
    Come along to Parramata Fair on this Sunday, there might be some there, though if there is it will be overpriced.