Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regeneration 1 #83 (Spoilers).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I assumed it resurrected everyone on Klo, not everyone ever.

But those Wreckers died during a time-altering storm, so a comeback from them is easily explained by time resetting and timelines splitting. Which is what I assumed happened after the final group of Autobots jumped back to the future in #205.

And I agree it's a Wildman take on Sandstorm.
    Actualy Spinster who was presumed dead (or at least he vanished after Carnivac shot him) was also seen in 80.5, so I guess the UK deaths didn't take. I hope we see some non Geewun characters getting some meaningful face time too.

I'd class that event (along with all the Survivors/Earthforce stories) as part of the alternate present that never really fit in with the US stories.

It would be great if Regeneration One actually set up and left space for those stories to take place but it would be a reach.

Guido's even cooler cover reveals that Kup's life is no more peachy in IDW's parallel Marvel Universe:

(Although Astrotrain's life looks like even less of a walk in the park.)

I hope that cover means what I think it means: that all the Decepticons deactivated during the Underbase saga have been in "cold storage" on Earth. That was a loose end that was never wrapped up to my liking.

Okay just to be clear - these covers are just that - covers right? the comics aint out yet on mass retail right?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Okay just to be clear - these covers are just that - covers right? the comics aint out yet on mass retail right?
    That's right. This is a preview. The first issue (excluding the free comic book day one) hasn't come out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That's right. This is a preview. The first issue (excluding the free comic book day one) hasn't come out yet.
    Whew! thanks Paulbot! I gotta contact PZ so I can put these in my standing order list
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]