Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: K-Mart sale once again! 11th December to 17th December

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    i wonder what's DirtyDigger's goal to repaint all the seekers?
    He's building an army of jungle-comouflaged soldier-seekers.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    i wonder what's DirtyDigger's goal to repaint all the seekers?
    To take down STL's army.

STL so crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    STL so crazy...
    Correction!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    STL so happily crazy...
    Get it right, people.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Might get me an Acid Storm meself!

I visited 3 Kmarts this morning. Only one of them had even 1 Universe figure (taken) which I think is pathetic as the sale had only been going for an hour and a half

Three of the sales staff at one store (not juniors either) tried hard to convince me that some solar system model was the toy that belonged on the shelf spot 'Transformers Universe Deluxe Hasbro' . Apparently the universe has shrunk since I last looked.... But they weren't to know, another clerk had filled an incorrect product over the gap they should have filled and they were too deeply involved in an important discussion about so-and-so's love crisis to notice :/

Anyway the clerks became quite argumentative about this and even insisted that Hasbro did not make Transformers until I pointed at the advertisement in their own catalog, which fortunately says 'Hasbro' in the description Before I could fully appreciate the scope of their ignorance, they had already sent me on my way to the front desk for a raincheck. However, the front desk refused to offer one (it was advertised as 'no raincheck' in the fine print)

Finally, after being told over the phone that Toombul, Chermside and Alex Hills had none, I visited every Chermside store (Kmart last) and lo-and-behold find Silverstreak. Better yet the desk Clerk offered me a raincheck on the toys anyway due to the shortage

Finding TFs at Kmart has been hard in North Brisbane for some time. At least Chermside Kmart doesn't resent it's customers persistence...

Quote Originally Posted by DigDug View Post
    Anyway the clerks became quite argumentative about this and even insisted that Hasbro did not make Transformers

It sucks when the clerks try to fob you off but "Hasbro don't make Transformers" is ridiculous!

There seems to be a distribution problem across the board at K-Mart. I was told at three places that they were expecting the figures to be in for the sale but they haven't arrived yet. A lovely woman named Vicky was extremely helpful at Northcote and said that they were expecting a shipment overnight and so to call back if there was anything that I wanted to reserve. I'll likely pass but just a heads up that tmrw is probably a better day to look out.

A Target store had a very similar problem where there TF catalogue items hadn't arrived yet so I imagine its a distribution issue. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection