Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: June's Jaunts

Big start of the month for me indeed!

Arcee and Ratchet have arrived to complete my Autobot Prime cast!

This guy will up displayed soon:

aaaaaand...I know they're not TF's...but I think I'm actually more excited about these guys than anything else this month:

^^^ D-Arts Megaman X series: X, Armored X and Zero! Zero V2 and Vile should be coming soon! Can't wait!

A very worthwhile trip to 'In's Point' in Yau Ma Tei, HK, all at fantastically good prices:

- Henkei Megatron
    - Henkei Dinobot (for approx. $30AUD )
    - Device Label Broad Blast
    - United Frenzy and Rumble
    - Fansproject Warcry
    - Fansproject Flameblast
    - Beast Wars Optimus Prime and Megatron (Bat and Alligator set)

Big thanks to Ode to a Grasshopper, Gok, and HD's maps.

Picked up a couple of Transformers at this years Mega Toy Fair.

Junker Rotorstorm (for repairing my broken one.)
    Junker Stalker (came with Rotorstorm)
    Minicon Jolt
    Minicon Reverb
    Minicon Six Speed
    Deluxe Cannonball

Also

Rock Lords Boulder
    Rock Lords Tombstone
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Hey guys its been a while but im back, I got the bug again a week or so ago and i have some nice G1 stuff a comin...

Yesterday the first one came, and ive been after this since the last Parra toy fair i went to (prob 6 months ago or more)

and this completes my Seeker jets!! i have one reissue, Thundercracker. So ill be looking to replace him.

Im missing Starscreams missiles, as well as Skywarps Missilies and fists. If anyone has some let me know

Cheeeeeeeeeers

Managed to pick up a MISB Classics Cliffjumper for $25 today

and a universe Inferno thanks to Kaiden and Skywarp

Cool Get yout drool buckets ready ladies and gentlemen...

Kind of a costly day, but well worth it...

In order of least-to-most awesomeness, here's today's haul.

Mini Street Fighter Sakura figurine. Pretty cheap, so I got it.
    DotM Commander Guzzle - a second one to go with my LSotW set - I'm still missing the twins, Stalker, Springer, and Overlord, and I might get a Classicsverse Perceptor and a spare Kup in case I ever want to sell the lot off. Don't know what the kanji on the box says.
    Slap Dash & Trench Mouth 2-pack. Overpriced, but since we didn't get them in Oz and since I've been wanting Slap Dash for an Odieverse Wheelie for ages it doesn't feel like such a rip-off.
    TM2 Dinobot, with some yellowing. For only 1200 yen it seemed worth it.
    2 incomplete BW Scorponoks - between them I should be able to put together a complete one, sans missiles.
    PRiDE Airachnid. Costly, and by all accounts not that great a toy, but I'm a sucker for evil fembots.
    Deluxe Tokyo Toy Show 2010 Elite Guard Prowl. About $30.
    And finally...
    A loose, looks-to-be-in-really-good-condition, sadly-missing-his-gun-barrels-but-otherwise-good X-9 Ravage! About $50.

The latter two were bought mostly for eventual trade purposes. I'm quite happy with Samurai Prowl and would rather see my earlier, much-abused-by-an-amateur-customiser Ravage fixed up and given a show-accurate deco than cannibalise one with a functional still-intact original deco.
    I'm currently thinking of trading either and/or both in return for someone doing some customs work on a few figures of mine*, though I could probably be tempted by a complete Classics Ultra Magnus.
    Still, got too much to do over the next month or three to sort it anytime soon, so it's a someday thing.

*For those who are interested: my other very beat-up X-9 needs some TLC and a show-accurate deco since his own deco (and gun barrels ) got mauled before I got him, Prime Knock Out just isn't pretty enough, DotM Tomahawk would make a better Classics Rotorstorm IMO, and I'd sorta like to see my Prime FE Starscream become a Prime Sunstorm. Not too fussed on the latter but the first two are must-haves and #3 would be pretty nice too.
    It's a little beat up, but seeing as I'm not the kind of collector who worries about the packaging I'd be fine with throwing in the box and paperwork from the earlier Ravage as well.

From Mega Toy Fair of Adelaide today, (except Yoda who is just there to welcome new friends home).

Cybertron Runamuck, Dark Crumplezone, Hot Shot and Red Alert. Also a whole load of Batman stuff and a funny Apocalypse.

Picked up the latest issues of IDW RiD and MTMTE

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Don't know what the kanji on the box says.
    It says that the card is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    A loose, looks-to-be-in-really-good-condition, sadly-missing-his-gun-barrels-but-otherwise-good X-9 Ravage! About $50.
    Yeah, the sticker on the baggie says that the guns are missing. If you see any sticker with this Kanji on it: 欠, it means something is missing or defective.

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post

^^^ D-Arts Megaman X series: X, Armored X and Zero! Zero V2 and Vile should be coming soon! Can't wait!
    cool. megaman was my favorite game as a kid. I've been trying to find the older looking figures. so far i've only found the 10" Megaman and 6" Quickman.
    Good Score

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    From Mega Toy Fair of Adelaide today, (except Yoda who is just there to welcome new friends home).
    i like that squarish vehicle. is that an oldie.
    I could see that Yoda sitting in a pub somewhere.. or laying down in a pub somewhere..

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    It says that the card is missing.

Yeah, the sticker on the baggie says that the guns are missing. If you see any sticker with this Kanji on it: 欠, it means something is missing or defective.
    Cheers Goki.