Pick him up today.....
    thanks gamblor916 !!!!

cool isn't he
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    cool isn't he
    Yeah , good figure ,love the size of the car... scale well with new MP , so i decide to collect them now the alternity starscream looks good ...he on the top of my list now

I like Alternities... but I don't feel that they're worth their full RRPs, which is almost the same as Binaltechs* (Alternities are smaller and have no die-cast metal, so they ought to be cheaper). Consequently my Alternity collection is rather small. I like Convoy, although I got him loose mint in box for about $37. I've personally never felt they were worth the full $50 asking price though. JMHO.

-----------------------------------------
    *Avg BT RRP = 4980JPY (approx. $52)
    Alternity RRP = 4725JPY (approx. $50)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I like Alternities... but I don't feel that they're worth their full RRPs, which is almost the same as Binaltechs* (Alternities are smaller and have no die-cast metal, so they ought to be cheaper). Consequently my Alternity collection is rather small. I like Convoy, although I got him loose mint in box for about $37. I've personally never felt they were worth the full $50 asking price though. JMHO.

-----------------------------------------
    *Avg BT RRP = 4980JPY (approx. $52)
    Alternity RRP = 4725JPY (approx. $50)
    Yeah they should be cheaper , as BT are bigger as well!! And what with the coming GT alternity $105 basically $50 more for the girl figure

Alternity figures don't have metal? hmmm. I just thought they were de scaled Binaltechs, hence with metal, guess I was wrong. Is this the case now or something coz Ive got Bumblebee and Cliffjumper - they have metal and Im pretty sure these are alternity figures?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

optimus has a few diecast pieces as well :S sigh takara why you no make r34 instead of r35 i would have given so much $$

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Alternity figures don't have metal? hmmm. I just thought they were de scaled Binaltechs, hence with metal, guess I was wrong. Is this the case now or something coz Ive got Bumblebee and Cliffjumper - they have metal and Im pretty sure these are alternity figures?
    hey does have diecast

Allow me to correct myself -- it's not that Alternities have no die-cast metal, but they have a lot less die-cast metal than BTs. Most of Alternities' die-cast is limited to supporting substructures; Convoy's an example of this. So considering the smaller size and substantially lesser amount of die-cast metal, I find them to be poor value for money at full RRP.

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Yeah they should be cheaper , as BT are bigger as well!! And what with the coming GT alternity $105 basically $50 more for the girl figure
    For $50 you could just take a real girl out on a date.