Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: July's Jubilant Jewels

BBTS loot just arrived.

• Art of Prime (Hardcover)
    • MTMTE & RID trade paperbacks
    • Autocracy and Monstrosity.
    • Chrome Decepticon badges
    • Generations Deluxes series 02.
      S.H. Figuarts Akiba Red, Yellow and Blue.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm getting a real camshaft vibe from this
    Indeed it does bring back memories of Camshaft!!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Interested to know your thoughts as I think these are garbage. I bought one during the BigW toy sale and I am certain I can shine more light out of my ass than these. Plus it flashed between 2 colours with no option of keeping the brighter red to stay lit up by itself. Just a dull orange colour that doesn't light up the whole Autobot logo, just the centre.
    Gotta love great customer service!! When I did the review for the new Transformers 3D lights, I noted that the Autobot had the wrong coloured glow in one of its modes.

So I contacted the importer here in Australia, who contacted the manufacturer. They have now identified that there is a fault in the production, they will do a running production change to make sure the lights glow RED, and will send me a replacement when they come in!!

If any of you out there have bought this, definitely contact 3D Light FX and ask them about a replacement!

Quote Originally Posted by koolkollectibleskhai View Post
    Gotta love great customer service!! When I did the review for the new Transformers 3D lights, I noted that the Autobot had the wrong coloured glow in one of its modes.

So I contacted the importer here in Australia, who contacted the manufacturer. They have now identified that there is a fault in the production, they will do a running production change to make sure the lights glow RED, and will send me a replacement when they come in!!

If any of you out there have bought this, definitely contact 3D Light FX and ask them about a replacement!
    Well that's great news for you!

Got these in the last few days of July... Some TFCC/Botcon figures thanks to Ultra Marginal.