Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: December's devastating delights

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    ummmm , you'd be surprised.... it all adds up when it's a yearly acquisition pic ;P. BUt, that would be a stunning set of photos indeed. If ever someone did start a thread like it, I'll probably just put a link to my facebook album hehehe, to much movement of toys from display to pose them all up in one shot ... lazy me...
    I do that at the end of each year at my blogspot... and it is a loooong posting of photos.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    A few more that came this month, thanks go to Sinnertwin for Tracks & Nemesis Prime and Megatran for the rest
    ]
    Very nice haul mate!

Bit the bullet yesterday and orderd MP G2 Bumblebee and it arrived today! Oh man he&s beautiful. Looking forward to this one! I think Bumblebee is one of my Favourite MPs!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I do that at the end of each year at my blogspot... and it is a loooong posting of photos.
    I bet! which is prolly best to just line them up on a table, but with so many if its a year, stuff gets buried when its a one off pic, best if individual... but yeah a loooooong posting of pics it is hahahaah.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I must be the only one that hasn't gotten heaps of tf's this year. Although thanks to sales and second hand goodness I think I managed at least one a month.

It's not even Christmas and I already bought myself 8 transformers this month. Turns out doing your Christmas shopping mid year is smart.

Thanks to Griffin, got this cute little thing... it talks too!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Combiner Wars Deluxe Combaticons

Its pretty lucky that most G1 stuff on aussie ebay gets ignored so I can get a bargain on a rare piece like this

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Its pretty lucky that most G1 stuff on aussie ebay gets ignored so I can get a bargain on a rare piece like this

http://i.imgur.com/048IBg1.jpg
    Man, that is a nice pickup! I was toying (no pun intended ) with the idea of going for him, but I had some others on my watchlist. Glad he ended up in an Ozformer's collection. What's the condition like?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks to Griffin, got this cute little thing... it talks too!

Thanks to Griffin, I got this little guy as well.