Page 206 of 215 FirstFirst ... 186196201202203204205206207208209210211 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

I have some happy news... I have bought a place, we are already in the settlement period so only a couple of weeks before we move in.

It took 2 months but I have already packed my Transformers collection up, it was a rather big job.

The only downside is that I will be reducing my Transformers collecting as I will now only focus on Masterpiece

Congratulations on the new place Mayza!
    I'm dreading our inevitable move and the need to pack away my collection.

Sounds like an awesome trip Suspectimus, one of these days I'm going to make my way there.

Its great coming across old mates by chance Az. glad you were able to make the most of it.

A little update on our kiddles, they are doing well. they came home from the hospital after 4 weeks and have been growing, eating, sleeping, spewing and shitting ever since, not necessarily in that order.

we're so blessed, they are the centre of our lives. I need sleep so bad.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Congrats, Mayzaprime!

Great to know that the bubs are doing well, UM!

From something that sucked to something good

Not sure if many of you heard in the news, the florist at Central station was involved in an attempted robbery last night. Poor guy had a broken bottle put to his throat and ended up with a cut and the perp shot by police and killed. This florist is one of the nicest guys around. Not deterred, he still opened today. Went down and just bought him a rose. Didn't look I was the only one to buy him flowers too. That was good to see

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

Not sure if many of you heard in the news, the florist at Central station was involved in an attempted robbery last night. Poor guy had a broken bottle put to his throat and ended up with a cut and the perp shot by police and killed. This florist is one of the nicest guys around. Not deterred, he still opened today. Went down and just bought him a rose. Didn't look I was the only one to buy him flowers too. That was good to see
    nice!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

That's awesome dude!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

A very thoughtful gesture.

I just pulled off a most unthinkable Poker comeback.

I won a ~150 player poker tournament in Wollongong tonight after at one stage being down to my last chip of only $5k when the blinds were already $30k! I joked that I only needed to double up my stack 3 times and I'd be back in the game.

Sure enough I did and after 5 hours I took the 1st prize of $700! It would be close to statistically impossible to come back from that. On such a high now, I don't know how I'm going to get to sleep. It was my first proper poker tournament in 8 years!

Congratulations mate. Indeed what a come back.

Az, great to see there are still some decent people in this world.

"Never tell me the odds"

Dapto Dog.