Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bubble Trouble

6 large green bin bags so far in Bubble town and I have only just started on RID.

You should consider ebaying your bubbles. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Is certainly better than sticking them in a landfill.

I'm lucky as I'm a n00b (not that many boxes) and I live in a 3 bedroom house with my partner and child of which the 3rd bedroom is my office/toy room, so I still have plenty of space and thus keep everything.

Where I am, you have once been. Where you are, I will one day be

I've always discarded the bubbles and kept the backing cards. I used to keep boxes intact, but that ended up taking too much room, so I discard the inserts and flatten the boxes, and now they take up about a quarter of the room they did before.

I do make exceptions for very nice boxes though (usually Japanese).
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

I throw boxes away generally except when it strikes my fancy ( quite a few only). I usually keep the transforming instructions, mini comics (energon & armada) - one sample per story, any trading card. The rest i just throw away especially if its like the boxes of Energon Unicron, Cybertron series, and them bubble plastic from the new series. Too much clutter for my lazy ass to clean later so get rid of it as quickly as possible - in recycling bin
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]