Page 365 of 710 FirstFirst ... 345355360361362363364365366367368369370375385 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Hmmm someone with zero feedback winning that Looks a little sussed, almost like shill bidding. I know when I first started on ebay I wasn't going to blow $800 on my first aquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Does HD know about this yet? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by hanprimus View Post
    I'm sure he's well aware of.
    Thanks guys, I was aware of this! However, I already have deals frm other sources so only watch it with interest this morning. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Hmmm someone with zero feedback winning that Looks a little sussed, almost like shill bidding. I know when I first started on ebay I wasn't going to blow $800 on my first aquisition.
    It's suspicious yes. In the last 5 mins the price went from 510 to 800

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Thanks guys, I was aware of this! However, I already have deals frm other sources so only watch it with interest this morning. Heh.

It's suspicious yes. In the last 5 mins the price went from 510 to 800
    is it worth 510 or 800?

Quote Originally Posted by Reflector View Post
    is it worth 510 or 800?
    Worth $500 but not $800.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

There was one at BotCon (well, both of those JP pretenders) at US$600 each, which I would have been okay with as a maximum but spent enough already that weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Worth $500 but not $800.
    It was MISB - well so the auction said... If the seller put some more detailed photos up it may have been even higher. You'd be surprised what MISB collectors pay for those two bits of tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    It was MISB - well so the auction said... If the seller put some more detailed photos up it may have been even higher. You'd be surprised what MISB collectors pay for those two bits of tape.
    Not sealed.......stated that one side the tape had been cut.

Plus I agree it would have gone for more if it had more detailed pictures. But I still think that $500 to $600 is a good enough price for this item.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Not sealed.......stated that one side the tape had been cut.

Plus I agree it would have gone for more if it had more detailed pictures. But I still think that $500 to $600 is a good enough price for this item.
    heh I didnt read the description - for a private sale but on auction sites like ebay $800 I think would be about right for that type of condition (if it is indeed C9/9.5 ish). Prices for some japanese boxed items seem to have jumped again in the last 2 months or so. Best bet is always private deals

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Prices for some japanese boxed items seem to have jumped again in the last 2 months or so. Best bet is always private deals
    Have to agree with you on that......the prices have gone really stupid on ebay and even private sales for Japanese items. Look at HD's blog at the price increases on certain items within one year in Japan.

Valkyrie's SDF:

He's up for sale again....QUICK... BUY IT NOW!!
    Blue Bacchus

Everytime I hear or think of his name I think of Type O Negative