Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy Metal Thunder.

This is just awesome and adorable; Metal is definitely in safe hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    This is just awesome and adorable; Metal is definitely in safe hands.
    Aside from it being Hardcore

I just love what Oderus Urungus of GWAR had to say about it.

"I found myself imagining the little girl being torn apart by a Manticore. But I mean, hell, it got like 8 million hits the second it came out, so there must be something cool about it."

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Aside from it being Hardcore

I just love what Oderus Urungus of GWAR had to say about it.

"I found myself imagining the little girl being torn apart by a Manticore. But I mean, hell, it got like 8 million hits the second it came out, so there must be something cool about it."
    Bloody Black Metalists...
    I found his comment pretty amusing too, lol, a Manticore!

I have to say, what could be better than a classical heavy metal album? Having Christopher Lee doing vocals

The dude is amazing, such a unique singing voice.

If you can get your hands on it, Charlemagne:By Blood and the Cross, is a fantastic album. Some great riffs, with Ol Drac singing is worth the money I spent getting it. So far I have only found it on Amazon, but sure you could find it on other sites online. Doubt you will ever see it locally.

New Fear Factory Album - The Industrialist, due later 2012!
    Shit yeah Hopefully a tour will follow. Haven't seen them live in years.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Shit yeah Hopefully a tour will follow. Haven't seen them live in years.
    Me too; I was lucky enough to see them for the first time in January of 2010, they had a Sideways Show when they were out here supporting "Mechanize" at Soundwave.
    (That was the last time they were out here I believe )

Even managed to get my shirt signed by both Dino & Burton, needless to say that shirt has never been worn nor seen the light of day since!

Me too; I was lucky enough to see them for the first time in January of 2010, they had a Sideways Show when they were out here supporting "Mechanize" at Soundwave.
    (That was the last time they were out here I believe )

Even managed to get my shirt signed by both Dino & Burton, needless to say that shirt has never been worn nor seen the light of day since!
    Nice! I've seen them twice - once at Selina's Coogee Bay Hotel and then again at the Enmore. Both tours were early 2000's (I have the tix stubs at home).

At the Selina's gig, Dino threw his pick into the crowd and somehow I managed to snatch it out of the air in almost complete darkness. I have it framed at home You may recall that that was the show that Fear Factory was 'ambushed' by fans after the show because they stopped a few doors down from the venue to pick up pizzas. I wasn't one of those fans, but I remember the police rushing in and the van with the band inside speeding off.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Nice! I've seen them twice - once at Selina's Coogee Bay Hotel and then again at the Enmore. Both tours were early 2000's (I have the tix stubs at home).

At the Selina's gig, Dino threw his pick into the crowd and somehow I managed to snatch it out of the air in almost complete darkness. I have it framed at home You may recall that that was the show that Fear Factory was 'ambushed' by fans after the show because they stopped a few doors down from the venue to pick up pizzas. I wasn't one of those fans, but I remember the police rushing in and the van with the band inside speeding off.
    Ha ha I remember being at their no show gig in Sydney back in the 90's. Then there was a riot.......fun times & I managed to not get arrested.

I've heard mention of that happening but I can't say I know the full details but that sounds more or less like the sort of thing that'd happen.

You're a lucky bugger for having seen them twice dude (Waits for Azrael to start rubbing things in ), but bloody well done on scoring that pick! - damn thing must've of been guided to your hand by the Metal Gods or something!
    Framing it is an awesome idea too, I want to get that done for my shirt but I haven't the wall space as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
    Ha ha I remember being at their no show gig in Sydney back in the 90's. Then there was a riot.......fun times & I managed to not get arrested.
    Hehe, they make mention of that on their 'Digital Connectivity' DVD - Sandra Sully reporting and all!