Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Deluxe-class Repugnus coming

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I never had an issue with Toy Story World back when I used Ebay a lot more than I do now. They were always a good store to get Transformers that were a couple of years old from.
    I got my mp hasbro soundwave off them ages ago, I don't get wtf happened, thought maybe it was the language barrier but they were almost too quick to back pedal as if they were expecting it.

The fact they're on 98.9 puts them below my safety threshold so I won't be going back to them anymore, I just thought "ok, they supposedly have 15 of repugnus in hand, how bad could it be since I used them before?"

The fact they refunded me so quickly tells me they knew they fucked up, but to cancel the transaction rather than wait a week like we discussed seems strange (because they cancelled it without telling me), all I wanted to know was how to get their tracking they provided working, not "oh we contacted the post office give us more time", um no I just wanted to see for myself I didn't even ask for a refund, and poof there it went

With it's immanent official release only days away, Repugnus has ended up in the hands of some already, and a small gallery of photos can be seen here.

I just got charged for Repugnus from Amazon US. Now I just have to hope Shopmate doesn't overcharge me for forwarding.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just got charged for Repugnus from Amazon US. Now I just have to hope Shopmate doesn't overcharge me for forwarding.
    Shame you didn't get it from robot kingdom or from ttmall (because him and grotesque are in a EX pack together).

Mine from robot kingdom is inbound as we speak, if I knew about them being an ex pack I'd have waited personally

Missed out on getting a Repugnus, and I'm not paying ebay prices. Gonna see if I can get the 2 pack coming instead.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Shame you didn't get it from robot kingdom or from ttmall (because him and grotesque are in a EX pack together).
    I already have Grotusque.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    I hope its not from toy_story_world, oh boy did they screw me around, tracking not working after a week, making bs stuff up, REFUNDING me and telling me to pay them back later when it comes, and while I was talking to ebay on whether it was safe to leave neg feedback or not they cancelled the transaction on me, luckily ebay customer service left me a link to leave neg feedback in retaliation because they themselves couldn't track the item.

If you bought from them and your tracking isn't working email ebay asap and bookmark the leave feedback thing, gotta warn people!

Sad thing was all I kept repeatedly asking them was "what website do I enter this tracking number into it doesn't work on post.gov.tw or any other tracking websites", all I wanted to know what how can I track it :S
    I see what you mean with Toy Story World now. Been waiting 3 weeks for Repugnus so decided to ask them if they new when it was going to arrive as the tracking doesn’t work. Got this response....

“We are sorry to hear you have an unpleasant experience with our service. We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
    Would you please to close the case since we ship the second replacement already . the second replacement will take 15-18 working days to arrive.
    Should the initial package arrive you are more than welcome to keep the extra.
    Thanks for working out an amicable solution with me.”

I didn’t even open a case.

In a move that shocked an surprised me, my Toy Story World Repugnus rocked up today. I was up to my third tracking number by this point, and had been given a refund. My first tracking number just plain didn't exist, the next one I received was for an item going to the US, and the final one has been (and still is) sitting in a sorting centre in China. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    In a move that shocked an surprised me, my Toy Story World Repugnus rocked up today. I was up to my third tracking number by this point, and had been given a refund. My first tracking number just plain didn't exist, the next one I received was for an item going to the US, and the final one has been (and still is) sitting in a sorting centre in China. Go figure.
    Yeah, mine still hasn’t arrived but have noticed the tracking number has changed and has tracking info now. I’m giving them til the 10th.

Mine arrived today too, also from Toy Story World. Strangely, it was given an ETA by eBay of 24/9, and I had only just checked the tracking this morning - AusPost had no info, and I tried several different tracking services before I found one that told me it was in transit to Australia. And then the doorbell rang...

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!