Thread: Marvel Legends Toy Sightings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FatalityPitt Guest

Default Marvel Legends Toy Sightings

I noticed a lot of people here (myself included) are interested in Marvel Legends figures, so I thought I'd kick off another thread dedicated to it. I noticed there was already a Marvel Legends thread, but the titled focused on the AoU Hulkbuster BAF wave. The aim with this one is to cover all Marvel Legends waves, including the 6 and 3.75 inch varieties.

Mods, feel free to merge the two threads. Cheers

So anyway, yesterday when I was at Kmart in Footscray (in Melbourne), I saw some Marvel Legends 6 inch figures from the Captain America: Civil War (Giant Man BAF) line going for $25 (cheap for a Marvel Legends 6 inch figure). There was 1 each of Falcon, Captain America, Winter Soldier, and 2 Black Panthers. There was also a Scarlet Witch, but I bought it. HOWEVER, I spoke with a staff member, and she said there was more Avengers stuff in the back storage, which I guess includes more Marvel Legends. So if you want and a Scarlet Witch or Iron Man, they might be in the back - just need to ask a staff member.
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 2nd July 2018 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention Giant Man