Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TF5 Movie TV spots

Default TF5 Movie TV spots

The TV spots have started in America and the UK, and should be here soon too.

This one gives us a look at Dragonstorm, the 3-headed dragon that was on the first promo posters.

This one features the Knights, and the Op V Bee fight.

And this one was released by Paramount UK, to promote the movie and to buy advance tickets.

Another TV spot (online only at the moment, but will probably end up on TV somewhere).

Some of these I am not watching, as it would just be overkill (like with TF4, which left nothing new left for the actual movie)... so some of these spots could be the same. I'm just posting up links as I see them, for others here to view if they wish.

I saw the first one on TV here tonight. I think it was during Masterchef at around 8pm.

It looked like it just had scenes from the early trailers, as I didn't see anything too recent in it.

A collection of TV spots and trailers, with a few new bits and scenes.

Megatron's transformation is disappointing. Looks like more of the same silliness we had in AoE where they just morph rather than parts-shift... a lot of jet kibble seems to disappear into thin air. Still... much better than flying cubes.

This one features Bumblebee... and his voice, either as a plot device, or just for a quick laugh and then back to how it used to be.

Still three weeks away, but the TV trailers are ramping up, like they did for the fourth movie... which pretty much showed us the whole movie with all the different ones that came out before TFF4 hit the screens.

Just from the last two days, five more TV spots have been found and added to youtube.

Some are the official names of the trailers, others are just based on what the new content is...

Baby Dinosaurs - did Grimlock go and have a family since TF4?

Fight - a lot of new scenes, focusing on the "new" Optimus and his captor.

Heroic

Fury

Hero Bee

I think that this is supposed to be an advertisement for the Transformers Movie... but it is hard to tell, as it only has the Movie noted right at the beginning and ends without any labelling to say what it is actually promoting (it looks more like a cross-promotion for ping-pong tables).

This TV spot goes for about 90 seconds - most of it has already been seen, but there are some new scenes.

Prime died again