Thread: Playarts Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil figures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Playarts Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil figures

Playarts will be releasing figures for Metal Gear Solid Peacemaker and Resident Evil 5

I had seen the Snake figure before but the Resident Evil figures are new. Resident Evil figures will be released in July for 4,725 Yen (about $53 USD) and the Snake figure will be released in September for 5,040 Yen (about $56 USD).

what the scale are they under in? nice details how is articulation wise?

I know the scale is 9 inches but I don't know how many points of articulation. I have seen some pictures in good poses so I think it is a fair few.

Would've liked some more figures based on RE4 instead of 5... but these are cool. RE4 is my favourite game of all time.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Can't wait for the MGS Big Boss Peace Walker figure. There also makeing the Metal Gear itself and theres about 3 different ones
    Just wonder if it will come out here or have to get it off ebay.

hehehe i have that big boss figure, got it in the 1999.co.jp sale with half off shipping. feels good man.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I know the scale is 9 inches but I don't know how many points of articulation. I have seen some pictures in good poses so I think it is a fair few.
    its about 9 or 10 inches tall and has pretty decent articulation. Nothing special, but you'll get some good poses out of it. While the figure itself looks kinda sleek its very heavy, but i think thats more because its made out of quality materials. You can swivel the legs withut the cable harness parts getting in the way, he doesnt come with the stun baton ( i read on a different forum that he would) but comes with two pistols, and a silencer and also the shield. One of the pistols fits in teh holster on the right hip while the silencer can be put on the other pistol. I havent really posed him withthe shield all that much just because personally im not a fan of it, but i'm sure if you wanted to spend the time you could get him in a nice pose holding it. I'll take some photos in a little while tonight.
    ~

http://www.flickr.com/photos/asmoda1/ upped some photos there,

articulation: head turns
    arms move at shoulders, elbos and hands rotate 360
    chest just under his pecks theres a joint, then another just at his waist, hips turn as well
    legs have articulation at grion, knees and ankles, toes swivel to give better poses.
    ~

Couldn't wait untill september so bought MGS Big Boss of ebay

Incredable figure!