Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ToysRUS (USA) now shipping internationally

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Okay... it seems that there is a method to ordering that you have to follow.

Start off adding things into your cart (you don't need to register an account).
    Go to checkout when done.
    It will list all your items, and at the bottom, it will list the US Shipping amount.
    BENEATH THAT, it will give you a link to click on if you are shipping to an international location.
    Click on it and select your country.
    This will then tell you if any of your items are not actually available (they probably haven't converted everything over yet... or just missed some items for the filter).
    Remove all those items and then click on "check out".
    It will then take you to a screen, to enter in your address details (NOTE - you must use your credit card's billing address as your shipping address. This prevents fraudulent use of stolen card details.)
    You also select your payment option out of the credit cards listed - it includes Paypal as an option, but since this is a third party ordering on your behalf, like a shipping forwarder, don't be surprised if the Paypal option may not yet be possible. This also means that your credit card statement is supposed to show a charge to the "I-parcels" company, NOT ToysRUs.
    Thanks Griffin, after my original post I had found the international link and got to the i-parcel order form but it would either freeze the page or give me a URL not found error after filling in the form and clicking proceed to checkout. Solution I found see below...

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    You won't be able to use PayPal payment as it is not compatible with international shipping. I had trouble changing the shipping location in Internet eXplorer, but found no problems with Safari. I was also unable to do it from my ipad, as it said it didnt support mobile devices.

On my desktop, in another browser, I was able to order. Fortunately all the items I wanted would ship, and I look forward to receiving my order.
    Turns out this was my issue...for some reason I couldn't complete the i-parcel checkout page in firefox on an imac, but could in safari

Oh well, order placed now...fingers crossed they have good stock control and the website doesn't allow orders to be placed if they have run out!?

Really want that MP TC

Happy shopping people... get it while it lasts. (I can't imagine Hasbro, Mattel and Lego would be too happy with it, and could try to stop it after a while)
    I give it a couple of months before it's all shut down.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    I've just tried again, 3 of the 4 items (including GDO Springer) won't ship outside the US

*EDIT*

how's this for dodgy? GDO Swerve will ship here, GDO Springer won't
    Actually, I got a Springer, Fatbot - it turns out that there are two Springers in the system and only one ships to Australia. This one worked for me: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12894116

Is it just me cause I cant find much in the way of TF Prime deluxes. Was hoping to fill some gaps in my collection. Am i just doing it wrong or dont they have any.

Just got an email to say that one of the items I ordered is no longer in stock (Voyager Dreadwing)... so the whole order is held up. I might wait a couple days, and if no shipping notice is sent, I'll see if I can get the rest sent, and get a refund for the Dreadwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Actually, I got a Springer, Fatbot - it turns out that there are two Springers in the system and only one ships to Australia. This one worked for me: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12894116
    thanks dude!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

If it's of interest... I ordered some Wwe figures this morning and paid with PayPal. I had a PayPal receipt instantly and received a Tru order confirmation within around an hour and a half. Had to use google chrome as explorer had issues.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Is it just me cause I cant find much in the way of TF Prime deluxes. Was hoping to fill some gaps in my collection. Am i just doing it wrong or dont they have any.

I found Rumble and Kup, but no Airarchnid. Either they skipped a wave, or remove items when they're out of stock? I was hoping to get Airarchnid, but delighted about Kup and Rumble.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Just got an email to say that one of the items I ordered is no longer in stock (Voyager Dreadwing)... so the whole order is held up. I might wait a couple days, and if no shipping notice is sent, I'll see if I can get the rest sent, and get a refund for the Dreadwing.
    Sent them an email three hours ago, and got a reply an hour ago (considering it is Sunday morning over there, that's pretty darn good service).

I asked if the out-of-stock item can be removed from the order, so that the rest of it will ship straight away.
    The reply was that they'd try to see if TRU can cancel that item... so sounds like this new 3rd-party set-up is still working out how to deal with all possible situations.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I found Rumble and Kup, but no Airarchnid. Either they skipped a wave, or remove items when they're out of stock? I was hoping to get Airarchnid, but delighted about Kup and Rumble.
    Just found Rumble and Kup and it says in store only and will not post