Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 919242526272829

Thread: 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Is her TM supposed to be a fembot as well?
    There's very little information about Titanmasters. If anything, there's just a one sentence bio describing what powers they grant the host/transector. Everything else is left to the imagination of the audience. However, I think "Leinad" is meant to be an homage of Daniel since he was binary-bonded to Arcee in the Rebirth mini-series. So Leinad is probably a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Was it already known or expected she was going to be a Blurr retool (or Nautica repaint)?
    I don't think it was ever officially announced, but when I first saw Blurr's alt-mode, I instantly knew it'd someday be an Arcee repaint. It looks so Arcee-like.

Loving the frothy rage a god damn arcee repaint is causing at TFW2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    As opposed to the calm, measured and conciliatory discussion that TF fandom is usually known for?

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    It's pretty funny. It looks like a decent repaint for those that want her. They also seem to have forgotten that we have already received a G1-accurate Arcee in the superb Generations deluxe.

Bring on some Dinobots at Hascon though.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

A character card has also been leaked by the same source as the Arcee card, but it's of a Titanmaster Ultra Magnus... which is odd, because Titanmasters don't get character cards, and from the SDCC Trypticon poster, Ultra Magnus looks to be a boxset Titanmaster along with Scorponok (like Rodimus and Thunderwing), as all four have their power/function noting "Ultimate XXX Boost", with the XXX being the name of the four boxsets (Speed, Strength, Intelligence, Fireblast).
    The other odd thing is that the first two boxsets had a combined character card, of the box cover art, not individual characters like Ultra Magnus and Arcee. However, if the Intelligence and Fireblast sets are to be released next year under the Power of the Primes banner, there might only be one or two Titanmasters in each set, and Hasbro decided to give each one its own character card to match the Titans Return card style (which is different to the Combiner Wars card style).

Maybe it will be something we have to wait until September's HasCon for the official reveal... or be leaked early from Asia, as that person obviously already has the sets in their possession.

I am surprised it's not a chromedome repaint/remould. simply because of the history.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I am surprised it's not a chromedome repaint/remould. simply because of the history.
    That would be a neat homage to the original concept idea for a headmaster Arcee toy (which would have been the first Arcee toy at that), but I think very few people would know about it, and fewer still would want to buy one just for that nod to a prototype.
    It's the sort of thing I would have seen the Club doing, but even still, it would have had a vocal outcry from some fans of not looking anything like Gen1 Arcee...

Ahh, those die-hard I'm-still-partying-like-it's-1984 G1 fanatics.
    Always good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Ahh, those die-hard I'm-still-partying-like-it's-1984 G1 fanatics.
    Always good for a laugh.
    BUT YOU DON'T REALISE ALPHA-BRAVO AND NON SPACE-SHUTTLE BLAST-OFF IS LICHARALLY RAPING MY CHILDHOOD