Thread: Transformers Expo in Spain

Default Transformers Expo in Spain

A department store in Madrid, Spain, has set up a Transformers display in their toy section, with the help of Transformers fans (for the toys from all eras), and Hasbro in Spain (who would have organised it and provided the POS displays).
    Unfortunately, like that infamous Hasbro promotional video a number of years ago (showing a father and son playing with an unlicensed 3rd party Devastator), this exhibit appears to have some unauthorised Transformers on display as well, despite it being a display organised and promoted by Hasbro in Spain (on their facebook page).

The display is said to be up until August 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Unfortunately, like that infamous Hasbro promotional video a number of years ago (showing a father and son playing with an unlicensed 3rd party Devastator), this exhibit appears to have some unauthorised Transformers on display as well, despite it being a display organised and promoted by Hasbro in Spain (on their facebook page).
    I bet Hasbro Spain gets a tap on the shoulder from someone in Rhode Island because of this. Hasbro might not be able to do anything about the 3rd parties and KOs because the makers are incorporated in China, but the last thing Hasbro needs is for someone in a field office to start promoting them.

The sword in the stone display is pretty nifty
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Idiotas
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot