Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Final Botcon exclusives revealed?

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I notice it has finished now for $us405!!

Now the seller has negative feedback which was recievd in the past day or so, Oddly enough, the auction for negative f/back is for Botcon '08 Prime. Only got to $100.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150228114598

My spider sense is telling me perhaps that the seller doesn't really have them in hand. Selle does have another Prime up for auction.
    Serves those fools right. That seller must be laughing all the way to the bank.

If you look at the extra questions for the 2nd auction, someone asked what was up with the negative feedback and he said the person gave it to him immediately after winning the auction... no contact no nothing. If you look at THAT ID, you will see it also has one negative feedback.

I think this guy is a lot like jennyni1984 and TFCToy in that they must have access to the manufacturing facilities... you'd think Hastak would tighten up their ship. I get the feeling these are simply employee thefts.

But back to this guy, I think there might potentially be a short window here for some good deals. Due to his negative feedback, his auctions are selling for very little. He just had about 10 listings complete, so let's see how the feedback rolls in, as if it does, that opportunity window will quickly close. High risk, high reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I am curious to know whether this set sold out so quickly because of:

A) The incredible awesomeness of last years and nasty scalpers jumping on it.
    The Botcon sets were already sold out before the first figure was announced so I am also inclined to think that its A.

The final verdict will on Ebay and the average price that they auction for. However as Paulbot and Dirge have said, secondary market sales will make a profit but it will not be anywhere near as much as the last two years.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Then there's also this ugly piece of garbage.

http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/i...026.jhtml?pm=3

I wonder what character that's supposed to be.

Pulse, it looks a lot like Drench, who was never sold here (although we got Deluge, who was similar).

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Then there's also this ugly piece of garbage.

http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/i...026.jhtml?pm=3

I wonder what character that's supposed to be.
    I think its Evil Blurr