Thread: 20% off Transformers at Myer

Default 20% off Transformers at Myer

In the mid-season sale catalogue, Transformers are shown to be 20% off, and they include some examples... like the new Cyberverse Ultimate figures for $48 (from $60).
    There is actually no official end date to the sale (nothing noted in the catalogue, and even the staff had no idea of when it ends), so it could be a month or just a couple of weeks... but at least it is more than just a weekend discount like it is usually.

(Wave 3 POTP Terrorcons have now been found at Myer too, making them $28 each during this discount period.)

Speaking of weekend discounts.... there is another one for all other toys this weekend (Saturday & Sunday only), with some exclusions.

I don’t recall anyone reporting Studio Series wave 2 Voyagers (Megatron and Brawl) at Myer yet do i? I’ve checked a few times on weekend sales and come away empty.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There is actually no official end date to the sale (nothing noted in the catalogue, and even the staff had no idea of when it ends), so it could be a month or just a couple of weeks... but at least it is more than just a weekend discount like it is usually.
    20% off full priced transformers. On sale for a limited time, subject to availability.

Oh so this did apply, all the signage they up in my local was buy two get 20%. Was pleasantly surprised at the counter.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The mid season sale ends today, so today will be the last day for this deal.