Page 688 of 833 FirstFirst ... 668678683684685686687688689690691692693698708 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

One set of the wave 3 PrimeMasters left at Chadstone Target. Only Octopunch scanned in. The others had to be entered manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    One set of the wave 3 PrimeMasters left at Chadstone Target. Only Octopunch scanned in. The others had to be entered manually.
    Same thing at Target Werribee
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Went to two Kmarts today (Fountain Gate and Parkmore) and both had stocked wave Cyberverse toys - $35 for Warrior, $25 for one step and $15 for the Legends size.

Almost bought Shockwave but Warrior class is a few dollars cheaper at Toy Kingdom (except he seems short packed and TK didn’t have any in stock)

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

$35 for the warrior is a rip off, guess I'll skip that line

In Kmart they are the same price as the POTP deluxes, but $6 more than Studio Series. Definitely a price point that makes me pause.

Worse in my mind is the Legends price of $15 for a figure that doesn’t have a full alt mode.

Galvatran Guest

Toyworld Watergardens has Leader class Dragonstorm & Megatron at the store entrance. $40 each.

TRU Highpoint still had some 6-inch Darth Vader sets (one with Darth Vader figure swiped), Admiral Ackbar + nobody 2-packs. Sad really.

FatalityPitt Guest

Every store I go to, I notice those Spider-Man figures have their heads popped off (See the Vulture figure at the top right-ish corner). Is someone going around stealing heads, or is there some crazy gimmick I failed to see?

I did see a Vulutre at a TRU like that but assumed it was part of the clearance chaos, not something happening regularly

Went to two Kmarts today (Fountain Gate and Parkmore) and both had stocked wave Cyberverse toys - $35 for Warrior, $25 for one step and $15 for the Legends size.

Almost bought Shockwave but Warrior class is a few dollars cheaper at Toy Kingdom (except he seems short packed and TK didn’t have any in stock)
    Wow. That’s much more expensive than I was expecting for Kmart prices for Cyberverse
    Suddenly I regret not picking more up from Toyworld Sunbury, since the warriors are only $29 there

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Every store I go to, I notice those Spider-Man figures have their heads popped off (See the Vulture figure at the top right-ish corner). Is someone going around stealing heads, or is there some crazy gimmick I failed to see?
    I did see a Vulutre at a TRU like that but assumed it was part of the clearance chaos, not something happening regularly
    I’ve noticed the same with the vulture figures. Definitely weird, seen a few around with their heads missing
    Someone must have a vendetta

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Toyworld Watergardens has Leader class Dragonstorm & Megatron at the store entrance. $40 each.
    Wait, is Toyworld watergardens open again? I was there yesterday and it was closed for renovations

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Wait, is Toyworld watergardens open again? I was there yesterday and it was closed for renovations
    It was open today.