Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playarts Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil figures

Couldn't wait untill september so bought MGS Big Boss of ebay

Incredable figure!

Decided to post up the comparrison pics here

On the zero version the shield is yellow

Paint on the side of his sneeking suit is painted orange

And he is painted in metallic paint other than that hes the same figure

They're some really detailed figures there Rampagesss, the character of Solid Snake I think is awesome and I love watching others play the games, cause I suck horribly at them, because I find the Metal Gear story far more interesting and engaging of an espionage/spy tale than 007 James Bond could ever hope to be.
    Awesome, awesome figures though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    They're some really detailed figures there Rampagesss, the character of Solid Snake I think is awesome and I love watching others play the games, cause I suck horribly at them, because I find the Metal Gear story far more interesting and engaging of an espionage/spy tale than 007 James Bond could ever hope to be.
    Awesome, awesome figures though.
    Have you seen this guys channel on youtube, all his videos are long play's of a group of people completeing games. he has MGS, MGS 2, MGS 3 and MGS 4 i watched the MGS 4 one over a few days because i don't have a PS3 but wanted to find out what happened
    Also has lots of other cool games from the 80's and 90's

It seems the Metal Gear Solid figures are still being made and, according to Toyark: New Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid figures there is going to be a Gray Fox/Cyber Ninja, Solid Snake and Psycho Mantis.

I know some people have bought the earlier releases so I want to know if these are worth getting? (I am a sucker for the designs from Metal Gear Solid)

Yes they are defiantly worth getting great pose-ability and very well detailed

I still need to get Miller and Battle Suit snake

Have you got any of the machinery ones from Peace Walker like the Chrysalis?
    Last time i looked there wasn't much feedback on those.

I have been tempted a few times by the Snake figures, but they look a bit big.
    Normally that's not a problem for me but shelf space is at a premium! I think the Gray Fox will be hard to resist though!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Have you got any of the machinery ones from Peace Walker like the Chrysalis?
    Last time i looked there wasn't much feedback on those.

I have been tempted a few times by the Snake figures, but they look a bit big.
    Normally that's not a problem for me but shelf space is at a premium! I think the Gray Fox will be hard to resist though!
    Na don't have any of the metal Gears from Peace Walker as i just don't have to room. Should be getting 2 more 1/6 Snakes next week but have no where to put them

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I know some people have bought the earlier releases so I want to know if these are worth getting? (I am a sucker for the designs from Metal Gear Solid)
    After purchasing my first Play Arts figure (Sneaking Suit Snake), I can vouch for how awesome they are.

They've got great detail and excellent articulation for good action poses.

I only plan on getting the Gray Fox one (since I love ninjas) whenever it gets released (and maybe if they decided to do an Old Snake from Guns of the Patriot).

Does anyone know where I can get Cyborg Ninja/Gray Fox? I forgot it was coming and I completely missed out on him.

I know there is a red repaint fro SDCC but I want the original colour. I would love the red repaint if I could get it.