View Poll Results: Are you happy with the current price of $44.99? How much are you willing to pay?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • $44.99

3 15.00%
  • $39.99

7 35.00%
  • $34.99

5 25.00%
  • $29.99

5 25.00%
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: FP Crossfire Side Story - Causality

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Aww Kup! - You're not making my inability to obtain one of these figures any easier dude, what with that great review and sweet pics man!

Man I want these figures... Stupid finances.
    Don't worry, Hursty. Based on the longer time it took for the last FP releases to sell out from online stores despite demand, I would guess that their production runs have increased considerably. There is a chance that it may still be available by the time your finances ease up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Don't worry, Hursty. Based on the longer time it took for the last FP releases to sell out from online stores despite demand, I would guess that their production runs have increased considerably. There is a chance that it may still be available by the time your finances ease up a bit.
    I certainly hope that to be the case, Straxus needs his minions!
    Speaking of which, would it be possible for you to take a photo of Not-Shrapnel next to (Darkmount) Straxus for me when you've got the time?

Speaking of which, would it be possible for you to take a photo of Not-Shrapnel next to (Darkmount) Straxus for me when you've got the time?
    bbts still had like 850pcs instock last week and im sure other retailers would be sitting on similar amounts... thats after all preorders have been deducted! yeah.... aftermarket on these wont skyrocket since theres more product than demand for sure.
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

Quote Originally Posted by mentok27 View Post
    bbts still had like 850pcs instock last week and im sure other retailers would be sitting on similar amounts... thats after all preorders have been deducted! yeah.... aftermarket on these wont skyrocket since theres more product than demand for sure.
    Oh yeah my demand is high it's just my bank balance that isn't willing at the moment.
    Well if BBTS still has that many in-stock, then I hope RK is in a similar boat too.

Oh yeah my demand is high it's just my bank balance that isn't willing at the moment.
    Well if BBTS still has that many in-stock, then I hope RK is in a similar boat too.
    They will. Protector and Defender took months to sell out due to stocked quantity. Price usually hikes once the stores have ran out of their initial stock and the after market becomes the the only option. Based on those last few releases, stock should remain for at least a couple of months.

I like this better as it's not like City Commander days where it had relatively low production runs and stock ran out within a couple of weeks. Back then, if you had missed out, you were screwed as your only option was the after market or the hope for a re-release (which is always unknown) - I don't think this is the case now due to larger stock quantities.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    They will. Protector and Defender took months to sell out due to stocked quantity. Price usually hikes once the stores have ran out of their initial stock and the after market becomes the the only option. Based on those last few releases, stock should remain for at least a couple of months.

I like this better as it's not like City Commander days where it had relatively low production runs and stock ran out within a couple of weeks. Back then, if you had missed out, you were screwed as your only option was the after market or the hope for a re-release (which is always unknown) - I don't think this is the case now due to larger stock quantities.
    yeah... these figs are pricey enough on release.... aftermarket is just insane! RK is always the best option if given the choice but i always like the versatility of bbts POL system.... i was lucky enough to snag both CC($130) and SC($95) on the recent limited restock, i still smile thinking about it.
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

As requested

Straxus is taller but it would have worked better if he were a Voyager. I wish Hasbro had released 'leader' characters as Voyagers instead of deluxes; for me they are better in Voyager size even if it's got identical engineering as it's already complex enough to justify the size.

...Plus the FP Shrapnel will look better overall than Straxus since it has superior plastic and paint finish.

Oh hell yeah man, thanks Kup - I was really hoping that they'd be just a smidgen shorter than Straxus as the Conehead seekers are slightly smaller than he is also.
    I can't wait to reconstruct a Marvel G1 scene of Blaster being interrogated by Lord Straxus and his henchman within Darkmount!

Oh hell yeah man, thanks Kup - I was really hoping that they'd be just a smidgen shorter than Straxus as the Conehead seekers are slightly smaller than he is also.
    I can't wait to reconstruct a Marvel G1 scene of Blaster being interrogated by Lord Straxus and his henchman within Darkmount!
    So far that scene in toy form only works with the Action Master Blaster release as all the other Blasters are way too tall!

Haha! - That's a very good point, I like that shot though dude!