Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 263641424344454647484950515666 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    At Target:

50% OFF STAR WARS TOYS
    Includes Stationery

EXCLUDES LEGO, INTERACTIVE GAMES, BOARD GAMES, ELECTRONICS & FOOD.
    NOT AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER.
    NO RAINCHECKS
    ENDS 30/5.
    Wish I knew earlier, on wednesday picked up the black series r2-d2 from werribee plaza :c

They also had obi wan and han solo there, damnit thought they would of flown but I guess other hunters knew this was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Wish I knew earlier, on wednesday picked up the black series r2-d2 from werribee plaza :c

They also had obi wan and han solo there, damnit thought they would of flown but I guess other hunters knew this was happening.
    R2's only 1 per case and he's definitely the most in demand item from this lot
    Don't feel too bad, at least you have one now

New werribee plaza had 2 of those star wars black series legacy packs for $79.99, but the only 2 normal black series they had were the rogue one wave (and I bought them anyway because why not lol)

R2's only 1 per case and he's definitely the most in demand item from this lot
    Don't feel too bad, at least you have one now
    True that, hell they wouldn't of lasted anyway considering all they had is gone.

Made me feel better, although I hope they get more black series stuff...the old stuff is shelf warming too hard

The 50% off is on top of existing clearance prices. I saw the TFA Poe Dameron X-Wing in store today for $24.50 and was very tempted (but I've just finished buying a bunch of Poe figures on clearance and don't really need a large X-Wing!)

You can't have Poe just walk into battle now, can you?

Werribee plaza's toyworld has the saber erin wave of the black series for $16.99, looks like they're killing off further stocks :c

Its an odd assortment though, saber erin, obi wan, luke and finn, was hoping for some AT-AT drivers and snow troopers.

And looks like the zing in werribee plaza has also restocked on black series but its just obi wan's and princess leia's

Sabine's awesome!

I found her mask at Target for $2.50 as part of the clearance sale & decided why not? Yeah, it's a kids mask but whatever.

Only other one I'm really leaning towards throwing more money at is Revan.

Werribee plaza's toyworld has the saber erin wave of the black series for $16.99, looks like they're killing off further stocks :c

Its an odd assortment though, saber erin, obi wan, luke and finn, was hoping for some AT-AT drivers and snow troopers.

And looks like the zing in werribee plaza has also restocked on black series but its just obi wan's and princess leia's
    I've got a MISB AT-AT Driver if you want to trade. Looking for a MISB Revan, Sabine or 40th Han Solo/R2.

Sabine's awesome!

I found her mask at Target for $2.50 as part of the clearance sale & decided why not? Yeah, it's a kids mask but whatever.

Only other one I'm really leaning towards throwing more money at is Revan.
    I lack association with the character though, it would be a space filler sadly

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    I've got a MISB AT-AT Driver if you want to trade. Looking for a MISB Revan, Sabine or 40th Han Solo/R2.
    I...would trade but first one don't have, second you might find in the wild before I can arrange anything since this weekend is busy, and last 2 I'm not so willing to part sadly, thank you for the offer though

I lack association with the character though, it would be a space filler sadly

I...would trade but first one don't have, second you might find in the wild before I can arrange anything since this weekend is busy, and last 2 I'm not so willing to part sadly, thank you for the offer though
    No problem it's a spare one so if you do come across a Revan, Sabine or a 40th Han/ R2 in the wild I'll happily trade/ buy off you.

It's slim pickings in the CBD, Target gets nothing.