God Bomber
Series - Legends
Sub-line - Headmasters ( ?)
Size/class - Voyager (I think, not sure of sizes anymore)
New/remould/redeco - New
Released here - May, 2017
Approximate Retail Price – 7,500Yennies
Approximate Size - cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-modes - Trailer, Battle Station Base
Main Colours - Blue, sliver
Main Accessories - His body, he IS an accessory. Legs, arms, chest. God Cannon, GC Missile, sword blade and handle. Head.

He's big and impressive in robot mode, but definitely feels flimsy and falls apart easily. His shoulders have those nubbed ratchets and as a result, every time I move the upper arms, the fore-arms fall off. Very annoying. He does looks very, very cool though. I really like the robot mode, his proportions are a lot better the second time around

Vehicle mode is faithful to his G1 self in that it's still a trailer and looks like a thing of something. With wings. Sitting HM figures in the cockpit is cool play-wise. Battle station mode, is ... hmm. Unimpressive.

When combined with Super Ginrai it looks very cool. All the joints in GB make it a pain to get in the right spot and the instructions were vague and hard to see. Or, I am just really tired today (which I am) but it's fairly obvious in the end. God Ginrai is rather tall and very impressive. Once again, the proportions looks pretty good and he is poseable, especially when compared to the G1 toy

As a stand alone toy, I wouldn't recommend it. As an accessory for Super Ginrai he is highly recommended, especially if you are a fan of Masterforce. I am, I loved it!

A bunch of pretty sloppy phone pictures and chit chat on my blog. Mainly because I have forgotten my photobucket login....