Thread: Action Master Skyfall (with Top Heavy)

Default Action Master Skyfall (with Top Heavy)

Here's the 5th of a series of Action Master Customs I've been doing over the last year or so. If you're interested and inclined, the photo threads can be found here and here.

Today's subject - Skyfall and Top Heavy. Using the Highbrow mould plus resin cast face from a Titan Master Apeface (a perfect match!). Painted head to toe, including a gorgeous metallic plum that the photos don't do justice to. I used a mix of 4 SMS lacquers including 2 shades of their new pearl range which give a beautiful shimmer. Masking all of the areas on the helicopter cockpit and the feet/lower legs was a real pain but worth it. I finished with Reprolabel/Toyhax faction symbols and a few offcuts that I made using the cut lines from a Highbrow sticker set, for minor detailing.

I initially wasn't planning on including Top Heavy but when I saw Siege Lionizer, I just had to. I resin cast copies of the legs, head and tail, and modified the head to include horns made of Styrene. Due to issues with disassembly, I needed to secure the tail - it no longer folds into the body.

Anyway, pics (including some outdoor ones by Kurtis Moore, @shadow_maru00 on Instagram, used with permission):

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

That is slick!

super slick!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Seriously amazing work. That purple must look SO good in real life!

I can vouch that in person the purple is amazing. Depending on which angle you look at it has a metallic purple sheen to it where the light or sun hits.

Looks Great....well done

First attempt at a GIF... let me know if this works and I'll do more for some of the other customs I've videoed.

(Doesn’t appear to be moving from what I can see...)

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!