Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WFC wave 2 official images

Wave 2 might have started appearing in Asia, or in the hands of Asian dealers for release soon, as galleries of them have started being released online - Micromasters (cassettes and Rescue Patrol) - Deluxe Prowl - Deluxe Chromia.

Two more from wave 2 - Sixgun and Ironhide.

More from wave 2 look to have appeared in Asia, with in-hand pics of Voyager Soundwave and Starscream (only robot modes though).

Soundwave fan-mode... to look like a cassette player. One picture has the legs at an angle, while the other looks like it might have the arms stuck out the back to make room for the legs.

Ironhide is looking pretty great with a nice size to boot. Generations Trailcutter and Hoist were good toys but the size seemed to diminish a lot of that for people.

Really excited to see Ratchet, unless he is miraculously cancelled/impossible to find. I honestly wouldn't mind either a red or white head on him.

I want to jump on Prowl, given they're making a Bluestreak, but I really hope they show a Smokescreen soon as well before I make the plunge. I got burned hoping for a not blue Bluestreak from the CW mould, so as soon as we get some form of confirmation, I'll be dumping them in favour of the new ones.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

It is being noted that the wave 2 Voyager Starscream toy, has a running change.
    Apparently there is a place in the chest for a pin, that is now being included after the first batch, that provides greater stability for the chest panel when transforming the toy.
    This should also hopefully mean that the redecos (Thundercracker and maybe Skywarp) will also have the pin.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It is being noted that the wave 2 Voyager Starscream toy, has a running change.
    Apparently there is a place in the chest for a pin, that is now being included after the first batch, that provides greater stability for the chest panel when transforming the toy.
    This should also hopefully mean that the redecos (Thundercracker and maybe Skywarp) will also have the pin.

The topic on TFW has now been closed, with people suspecting that there isn't a running change, claiming that it had all been faked because no one else has been able to find one. Usually running changes take a while to hit circulation, so if the one with a pin was found in Asia, it might not show up in western markets for another month or two... but it is also possible that a collector has custom-added a pin to their toy because they saw the holes there, and the images have been circulated by people who have then guessed that it was official (which has happened before).