Thread: TFPrime Cyberverse Wave 4 pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default TFPrime Cyberverse Wave 4 pics

As the fourth wave of Legions and Cmdrs have appeared in Asia, photos of them with their previous versions have been posted up on a HK site and mirrored here.
    Note that all 5 are just redecos, which is probably why there hasn't been much excitement for this wave. (especially here, since we are still yet to have Wave 2 of each size class appear in most stores)

Legions
    Tailgate is a redeco of Cliffjumper
    Fallback (Outback) is a redeco of Breakdown
    Knock Out is a redeco of the Vehicle Set figure

Commanders
    Dreadwing is a redeco of Dreadwing
    Battle Tactics Bulkhead is a redeco of Bulkhead

Four of the five Wave 3 figures were just redecos too, so there aren't a lot of new moulds for a while.

I'm excited for Outback. Finally a transformer that would work great in Australia.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Aaaargh I haven't even gotten Dreadwing yet!! he's nowhere to be found locally!! Hopefully they dont shortpack Skyquake.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Tailgate's not a bad idea, considering that TF Prime Tailgate in the cartoon is the same CGI model as Cliffjumper.
    http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/3/39/Predatory-partner.jpg