Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First look at Titans Return Powermaster Optimus

Default First look at Titans Return Powermaster Optimus

If we're talking grains of salt...

Pics were found on weibo apparently.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    If we're talking grains of salt...

Pics were found on weibo apparently.
    I'll be taking that with the entire salt content of the ocean. Hate these blurry small images. Just release good ones dammit. It's much like the pictures of the elusive Loch Ness monster and the Sasquatch

This person on TFW claims to have created the blown up collage above... so just crediting him just in case he did.

If it proves to be legit, now is a better time to be a G1 fan than back in G1...

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I'll be taking that with the entire salt content of the ocean. Hate these blurry small images. Just release good ones dammit. It's much like the pictures of the elusive Loch Ness monster and the Sasquatch
    The rumour has been around for a while, from a source that has been getting a fair few right so far for Titans Return... and this toy was already listed in an American Walmart store computer as a Leader class toy... so seeing that it is recycling the cab part of Ultra Magnus and maybe some other parts, I'd say this is pretty likely.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The rumour has been around for a while, from a source that has been getting a fair few right so far for Titans Return... and this toy was already listed in an American Walmart store computer as a Leader class toy... so seeing that it is recycling the cab part of Ultra Magnus and maybe some other parts, I'd say this is pretty likely.
    I completely forgot about that Walmart listing. Touchè. Could well be true. Drawing back into collecting non MP stuff with some of this CW/TW

I want to see a God Ginrai version of this complete with God Bomber.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Whens the next toy fair for announcing toys? Maybe when that comes around we might get to see Fortress Maximus and Powermaster Optimus Prime in all their glory.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    If it proves to be legit, now is a better time to be a G1 fan than back in G1...
    More costly too!

Colour me impressed... I really hope that the cab will transform into a smaller Optimus... I might look at Ultra Magnus tonight to see if it is possible.