View Poll Results: Which is your favourite Autobot Mini Vehicle?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beachcomber

6 13.95%
  • Brawn

3 6.98%
  • Bumblebee

3 6.98%
  • Cliffjumper / Hubcap

3 6.98%
  • Cosmos

1 2.33%
  • Gears / Swerve

1 2.33%
  • Huffer

1 2.33%
  • Outback

1 2.33%
  • Powerglide

3 6.98%
  • Pipes

4 9.30%
  • Seaspray

8 18.60%
  • Tailgate

0 0%
  • Warpath

6 13.95%
  • Wheelie

0 0%
  • Windcharger

3 6.98%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is your favourite Autobot Mini Car?

Default Who is your favourite Autobot Mini Car?

I haven't included Bumblejumper as I suspect that it's unlikely that too many of us (if any) actually owned one in the 1980s. So we're going with which Autobot Mini-Car you loved the most (and possibly still do) since the original G1 era. It's not necessarily the same as who your favourite may be today, just who your favourite Mini-Bot was as a kid.

Because the board only allows me to add up to 15 poll options, I've combined Cliffjumper with Hubcap and Gears with Swerve as single poll options. Feel free to post a reply if you want to specify exactly which one of those is your favourite.

----------------------------------------------------------
    *Because in the 1980s only people who went off-roading (including driving in the outback where there are still lots of unsealed roads) actually had SUVs^4WDs. More people back then drove station wagons, allowing you the additional boot space without looking like a wanna-be adventurer where the only time your off-road vehicle actually goes off-road is when you enter your driveway.

OUTBACK

Yes we went camping every holidays and to school in a Landrover daily. I liked his gangly proportions, big gun, and he would drive all up and down over my scrunched up doona.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I voted for Seaspray!

A mate of mine had it before I had gotten any TFs at all, and it made an impression! I loved (and still do!) just how intuitive and clever the transformation is!

Seaspray.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Hands up if you can still well up a bit of spit under your tongue to do your Seaspray/Merman voice impression.

Brawn for me.
    Being tall I always liked tall Transformers and he is one of the taller mini-bots, plus my Dad and I used to go camping all the time and the Land Rover toy could go anywhere with us and Dad loved the little figure especially because he was so strong and had max points on courage. I remember Dad explaining to me that the word Brawn meant strength, he also explained what courage meant, the second was an important lesson to help shape me as I grew.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

I never actually had any as a kid. not G1 anyway, I don't know why, maybe distribution in my home town of the smaller toys wasn't very good.

I voted Beachcomber, one of my mates had one and it was particularly appealing because of the big smooth rolling tyres and I was and still am a fan of blue.

I eventually bought G2 beachcomber, Seaspray and bumblebee even though they were the wrong colours and in chrome.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

The only mini cars I ever had are Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, and I'm voting for Cliffjumper because why not?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

So many fav's in the Mini-Cars group for me! I voted for Pipes but to expand...

*Pipes: Because he was one of my first dozen TF's and the first I ever owned two of. Very cool colour and alt-mode. Also one of the few 1986 ones as a kid I actually saw pop up in the cartoon.

*Seaspray: Also one of my first dozen, and just such a cool character and toy! When me and my mates built out of cardboard a base for all our mini-car characters at school we put in a river so Seaspray could go into the base

*Warpath: Didn't get him until an adult but as a kid thought he was a great character with a much needed combat-oriented alt-mode for the Bots side. Was very jealous when mums friends kid got one.

*Outback: A G1 aussie character! "Now I'm gonna grab that Gatorraider, and jam my thumb in his..."

*Powerglide and Cosmos: Flying bots - nuff said!

*Tailgate: Another of my first dozen TF's

*Bumblebee: One of the last I got to complete the set. Very cool little toy!

*Beachcomber: Cool alt-mode and liked 'The Golden Lagoon' episode he starred in

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I haven't included Bumblejumper as I suspect that it's unlikely that too many of us (if any) actually owned one in the 1980's
    I had one!