Page 967 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 947957962963964965966967968969970971972977987 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,670 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

I packed away all my toys and put them in a storage unit when I had an open home. Sure, it cost money to rent the storage space, but it was peace of mind over random strangers walking in.

Bad enough that I've already had an eHobby toy pinched by a visiting collector. I certainly wouldn't trust total strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Bad enough that I've already had an eHobby toy pinched by a visiting collector. I certainly wouldn't trust total strangers.

That's beyond ridiculous.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post

Before the lynch mob gathers pace, do we know that as fact. Or is it just conjecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Before the lynch mob gathers pace, do we know that as fact. Or is it just conjecture.
    Someone post a pic of the Quintessons here. Feeling lazy right now.

Most likely/probably.

Nobody goes into my TF room except for family members and other collectors. These days I'm less likely to invite people over, but there was a time when I was more generous especially after the Parramatta Fair Meets where there might be a bunch of in the room at one time. Not that I watch my guests like a hawk.

I initially thought that the toy might've dropped behind a bookcase or somewhere else that I couldn't see. But after moving where I literally cleared out everything in that room and our entire home, the toy still didn't show up. And I'm the kind of person who meticulously displays and catalogues my toys. It's not as if I would just put it somewhere carelessly and have it go missing -- I've been carefully keeping track of my figures since the 1980s. It's the reason why I still have all of my childhood figures save ones that were stolen, and I haven't had any break-ins at my previous address so the most likely scenario is that someone who was invited over has probably helped themselves with a 5 finger discount. I can actually look back and past photos of my collection and see where it disappeared - it was some time after July 2011 and before July 2012. Because I can see Bad Boy sitting on my shelf in my 2011 photo but not from 2012 onwards. Like I said, I just assumed that it had fallen somewhere that I couldn't see or access. I was puzzled when I couldn't find it when I moved in 2016.

There may be other reasons, but I'd say that theft is the most likely or probable cause. But as I've mentioned before, I'm willing to accept an amnesty. If whoever has taken this toy is reading this, I'll take it back no questions asked. And if you don't want me to know who you are, please PM one of the admins and they can handle it discreetly and get the toy back to me. I don't necessarily want to know who did it, I just want the toy back.

Galvatran Guest

You convinced me Goki. NSW TF collectors can't be trusted.

Guilty or innocent?

Innocent.

Feed them to the Sharkticons.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I packed away all my toys and put them in a storage unit when I had an open home. Sure, it cost money to rent the storage space, but it was peace of mind over random strangers walking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post

Sorry to hear. This is a real jerk move. A bit hard to believe that collectors would behave like primary school kids. Seems like the thief is quite the connoisseur to pick out a fairly rare exclusive.

Guilty or innocent?

Innocent.

Feed them to the Sharkticons.
    ^ This

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Seems like the thief is quite the connoisseur to pick out a fairly rare exclusive.
    Had this running on repeat in my head.
    Bad boy, Bad boy
    Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
    When they come for you

Default New to this and hoping I'm doing this right

Hi there I was wondering if anyone here would know of the chances of the Bumblebee movie rerelease of Titan's Return Soundwave or the cassette bundle coming to Australia?

Apparently we aren't getting them here.