Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hasbro Masterpiece Bumblebee confirmed & out in Canada

A comparison gallery to the Japanese Bumblebee shows an almost identical toy, with the only real noticeable difference being the tail-lights - one is entirely red plastic, while the other is white and red.

I'm really surprised that Hasbro don't do a few minor deco tweeks to get more of the completists buying them, as these are aimed at Collectors, but most of those people interested in this toy would have bought the Japanese version over a year ago.

AU$130... that's even dearer than what TRU here charged for the TakaraTOMY import. I dread to think how much the Hasbro version would cost here. $150?
    Interesting to see that a Hasbro MP box is actually not massively larger than the TakaraTOMY box. There's half a rain forest saved.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    AU$130... that's even dearer than what TRU here charged for the TakaraTOMY import. I dread to think how much the Hasbro version would cost here. $150?
    Interesting to see that a Hasbro MP box is actually not massively larger than the TakaraTOMY box. There's half a rain forest saved.
    Funny enough I do not know why TT seekers box are quite big compared to hasbro ones. Being there is no stand, no rockets and thundercracker is still a big box.