Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Junker Joe's

Default Junker Joe's

Curious to know if there are any members here with junker G.I. Joe figures/parts etc. they wish to offload. Working on a custom project, so the more beat up the better. Heads, limbs, broken o-rings, etc. Providing it's from the ARAH style (up to the 25th line).

Or at least o-ring based figures. This covers CORPS, Cops & Robbers, and the likes.

I got a big box full of junker Joe stuff, mainly vehicles though, few figures. If your interested let me know and I'll get some pics taken of what I have over the next day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I got a big box full of junker Joe stuff, mainly vehicles though, few figures. If your interested let me know and I'll get some pics taken of what I have over the next day or so.
    Sounds good. Go right ahead.

You can always try to look up on this website.

http://www.kokomotoys.com/

They have like ten US Flaggs and countless GiJoe parts and set and will need a mini face towel to wipe off the drool off the computer key pad

Quote Originally Posted by Danzvader78 View Post
    They have like ten US Flaggs and countless GiJoe parts and set and will need a mini face towel to wipe off the drool off the computer key pad
    So many Flaggs! Why you no be based locally?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    So many Flaggs! Why you no be based locally?
    Yeah I know.. Would not harm to ask the business about local postage costs and they might help you out with your "defiant shuttle" project by providing parts and accessories if you inquire about it

I think the only way to beat the shipping costs for a US Flagg is to go to America for a holiday visit, break up the parts, bubble wrap them and shove them all inside a suit case...

The Flagg is so big it could probably sail here on its own. Might take a while but it would save on airmail...

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikato View Post
    The Flagg is so big it could probably sail here on its own. Might take a while but it would save on airmail...
    Good one .. US Flagg even comes with a PA system with a micro speaker handle.
    I wonder how many GiJoe action figures can actually scatter all over every where on a US Flagg unit?
    It is also a mega huge set that a small kid can lie across on the platform and have a snooze
    I always though the US Flagg only went to rich kids like Richie Rich who holds their own personal credit card when I saw the GiJoe want list pamphlet duh

I vaguely remember seeing years ago someone had repainted a Flagg to look like G1 Broadside....

Also I vouch for that kokomotoys site, they still sell random Joe arms and legs etc on ebay. I remember getting some replacement crotch pieces from them some years ago.