Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ToyBento (Singapore) feedback

Default ToyBento (Singapore) feedback

Just got my first order via their website - BB7 Thundercracker. Really happy with it, hope to be ordering more soon.

Ordered on the 13th Oct, arrived on the 26th but had to pick it up today as the courier apparently couldn't make it up the driveway...

Order status remained 'Processing' on the website until the 24th when I got an email notification of 'Shipping'. Apparently they have added intermediary statuses now so people can see what's happening in between.

Tracking number was more or less useless as I only received it at the shipped notification, and there were no more steps till 'Delivered'. That will likely change with the added notifications as it has shipping steps going back to the 19th on the Singpost website - Auspost will accept the tracking ID as valid but it has no information.

In case it bothers anyone: once you create an account on the website you will receive an email verification back with your password in plain text.

Have received two different orders from ToyBento now and the experience has been great. Items were packaged well.

I managed to get my first order shipped before he went on holidays and the item arrived in a few days.

There were a couple of email exchanges which were promptly replied. Ben recently went on 2 weeks leave and
    customers were notified via facebook / email on existing orders that there would be a delay while he was on holidays for 2 weeks.

As soon as he was back my next order was shipped and once again arrived in a few days (from Singapore).

Both orders came via DHL, not bad for $10 shipping.

Very happy with Ben/ToyBento and will shop again, actually I'm tempted to order YM-05 KO Thrust, even with $10 shipping it works out cheaper than other retailers like TF_Direct who have free shipping (but with slightly inflated price)

I have two orders in with them. One awaiting pre-order, the other is with their freight forwarder.

I have had contact about the orders and a question and they were really friendly and happy to help.

Been waiting a over week now since payment and still no sign of my item being shipped. They are either very busy.....or very slack.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Been waiting a over week now since payment and still no sign of my item being shipped. They are either very busy.....or very slack.
    Sometimes in can take a short time to post. Give it time, it will come. And travel time is pretty quick though

Had the same thing, all comes form some sort of central warehouse, but once it was posted it arrived quickly and was very well packed.
    I have gone back for more

Ben said he has sent quite a lot of orders to his freight forwarder and he is still going. They will be busy considering the time of year. Just be patient.

FINALLY got a shipping notice last night. 2 weeks after paying.

FINALLY got a shipping notice last night. 2 weeks after paying.
    It can take a while through them, but it should arrive fairly quick. Shouldn't be so impatient

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Shouldn't be so impatient
    It's not a matter of being 'impatient'. 2 weeks is a ridiculous time to wait for an in stock item to be shipped.