Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Unauthorised Transformers Products

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20th May 2017, 12:25 PM
langzixinxin langzixinxin is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 10th Nov 2009
Location: Diamond Creek, Victoria
Posts: 259
Default KFC E.A.V.I. CITIZEN STACK on sale

this is my ebay listing

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/-/2529479...e=STRK:MESE:IT

KFC ultra magnus is not a new toy. However, if you haven't got it yet, you might consider its low price these days as the factory is liquidating some over-stocked inventory at the moment.

I only set quantity as "1" coz it will be directly sent from China. However, I may create more links in future if there are demands.

PS: this is not 4th party one, aka KO of 3rd party toy. This is KFC genuine.

cheers,
Xin
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20th May 2017, 01:13 PM
BruiseLee's Avatar
BruiseLee BruiseLee is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 22nd Feb 2014
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,560
Default

Good price for those in the market for one.

If i may offer one suggestion, maybe don't put your mobile number on there as you may get spammed with other things.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20th May 2017, 02:22 PM
Pig's_A_King Pig's_A_King is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 21st Feb 2014
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 287
Default

How come you have no eBay seller feedback?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20th May 2017, 03:43 PM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
How come you have no eBay seller feedback?
He is new
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20th May 2017, 05:03 PM
Samtron Samtron is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 31st Oct 2013
Location: Hobart
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
He is new
Nope. Member since 19 Febuary, 2005. Reason is because all previous seller feedback is more than 12 months old.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20th May 2017, 08:14 PM
langzixinxin langzixinxin is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 10th Nov 2009
Location: Diamond Creek, Victoria
Posts: 259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
Nope. Member since 19 Febuary, 2005. Reason is because all previous seller feedback is more than 12 months old.
I registered it in 2005, not having been a frequent ebay user since then. Started collecting transformers since end of 2009, first TF was bought on ebay. But most of TF were bought via robotkingdom. Went back to China in 2010, worked, married and in the end of 2013 I returned with my wife. Again, never been a frequent ebay user after then. My wife has her own ebay account.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20th May 2017, 08:15 PM
langzixinxin langzixinxin is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 10th Nov 2009
Location: Diamond Creek, Victoria
Posts: 259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
Good price for those in the market for one.

If i may offer one suggestion, maybe don't put your mobile number on there as you may get spammed with other things.
Spam? in Australia? seriously?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20th May 2017, 08:53 PM
Samtron Samtron is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 31st Oct 2013
Location: Hobart
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
I registered it in 2005, not having been a frequent ebay user since then. Started collecting transformers since end of 2009, first TF was bought on ebay. But most of TF were bought via robotkingdom. Went back to China in 2010, worked, married and in the end of 2013 I returned with my wife. Again, never been a frequent ebay user after then. My wife has her own ebay account.
All good. I was simply responding to Pig's_A_King's question and drifand's answer regarding the lack of seller Feedback. I personally don't have an issue and am actually considering one
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.