Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Adventure Time Thread

Default The Adventure Time Thread

Here ya go fellers! One good ol' fashon' adventure time thread. I've got into this show a lot. It has a good level of mystery, as well as a range of unanswered questions, especially after what seems to be a nuclear war. My fave ep is Holly Jolly Secrets Part 2. What do you guys like or dislike. Anyway, it's a great show filled with mystery and random junk. Please feel free to discuss Adventure Time in this thread.

Any episode that involves Marceline is awesome , BMO is the coolest character though so I'd have to say my favourite episode would be Season 4 Episode 2: "Five Short Graybles".

I hate Lumpy Princess so much!, LP's voice & personality is so aggravating!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Any episode that involves Marceline is awesome , BMO is the coolest character though so I'd have to say my favourite episode would be Season 4 Episode 2: "Five Short Graybles".

I hate Lumpy Princess so much!, LP's voice & personality is so aggravating!
    I have to agree aswell, BMO is awesome, my favourite episode so far is card wars lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lone_rr View Post
    I have to agree aswell, BMO is awesome, my favourite episode so far is card wars lol.
    Oh yeah! - That Ep is awesome, I love how BMO gives Finn that foreboding warning about Jake's game.

Good show, horrible fan base.

Besides you guys and my gf, I don't know anyone that watches Adventure Time. Haven't ventured into a fan fourms though.

So went into my LCS shop today just to waste some time, and the guys were nice enough to hold a BMO figure for me changing faces and everything!!

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

I haven't seen much.
    But i like that Rainy-corn thing. I drew it once. i should make it a cosplay lol!

I actually dismissed it as garbage and then I saw the episode called, "The Jiggler." It nearly brought me to tears. I enjoy that they do these funny random stories and then just pull the rug out from under you with episodes like, "It Came from the Nightosphere" and "I Remember You."

I'm looking forward to the next season as things look dire for Finn and Jake as well as Pen Ward's new animated series Bravest Warriors which will be aired on YouTube! :-)

Foxtel's information paragraph says "The Jigger". I love card wars so much. BMO CHOP.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baXo1mIOQKs

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Good show, horrible fan base.
    Haven't been to any fan forums for the show myself, but I can be pretty horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Besides you guys and my gf, I don't know anyone that watches Adventure Time. Haven't ventured into a fan fourms though.

So went into my LCS shop today just to waste some time, and the guys were nice enough to hold a BMO figure for me changing faces and everything!!

*snip*
    Awwwwwww-ARGH! - Glob and I Jelly!
    Man I need to get me a BMO figure!