Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: International Sightings

ah ok cool. i just bit on a 2-pack for a kinda reasonable price so im hoping i can move the kylo ren on!!

This at Universal Studios in Singapore:

www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    This at Universal Studios in Singapore:

How curious! That looks identical to the ones you can buy at Toys'R'Us stores in China other than the Universal Studios logo on the box so I'm a little perplexed at them putting "exclusive" on it. They retail in Shanghai for about AU$29.
    Did they have any of the other characters in the line? - Megatron, Optimus, Bumblebee, Grimlock?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    How curious! That looks identical to the ones you can buy at Toys'R'Us stores in China other than the Universal Studios logo on the box so I'm a little perplexed at them putting "exclusive" on it. They retail in Shanghai for about AU$29.
    Did they have any of the other characters in the line? - Megatron, Optimus, Bumblebee, Grimlock?
    It is just the regular toys, but showing up at various Universal Studios since May, with the exclusive sticker on them.... but I guess it's technically correct if they aren't at retail in either of those two countries at the moment.

I wasn't sure if this is news or not so posting here:

Picked up a Takara Tomy Die Cast Age of Extinction Optimus Prime which was released here last week. Also available in the set is AoE Bumblebee. Cost in Mong Kok was HK$65

Body is metal; arms and sword are rubber.
    He's cute but the detailing of the face has a lot to be desired.

Looks tiny. I guess only being about AU$11 for diecast, it would be small.
    It's not something I've heard about though.

Some photos from Christalcase while he was in Singapore and HK last weekend.

Singapore Airport toy stores - the new Rescue Bots HighTide converting bot & the redeco Megabot (big) Heatwave (quite a lot of Rescue Bots toys
    actually), plus heaps of the "Alt Modes" at the top left. Also, the second RID Minicon 4-pack, and the big 15-pack. Looks like most of the Titans
    Return toys as well, but they've been out for a while in Asia.
    He mentioned finding a second toy store in the Airport since we were there a few years back. (it is a big airport)

Then in Hong Kong.
    ToysRUs at Shatin and Tsim Sha Tsui (Ocean Terminal - probably the biggest TRU store in HK).
    I can see a lot of the newer RID toys (the green strip at the bottom of the packaging), as well as the 3rd Minicon 4-pack, plus the newer Rescue Bots toys too.
    As usual, the TST TRU store looks to have a Transformers diorama of some nicely painted toys. And it looks like there are still various SDCC exclusives
    floating around, of the 3-pack from this year, and the Devastator from last year.

And at the Tai Koo shopping centre...
    ToysRUs - they still have some old platinum sets and Masterpiece.

Apita - The RID roleplay sword at the top, next to the Platinum Edition Cyclonus 3-pack. Plus heaps of Rescue Bots, and Q-Transformers, and the
    first two RID Minicon 4-packs, as well as the RID roleplay Bumblebee Blaster.

Aeon - A small range, but they don't have a large toy section.

So.... many... toys...

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Look at poor Scourge, just pegwarming away

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Look at poor Scourge, just pegwarming away
    What's even scarier is it looked like that several months ago when I was over there and hasn't seemed to have changed! Talk about de ja vu!
    Toys'R'Us HK seem to be really slow in updating their TR line (maybe because these guys aren't shifting... which may be because they put them on the shelves almost 6 weeks after every other store got them in).