Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Electronic Music Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Practising me Electro House skillz: http://soundcloud.com/abrah-j/allow-it
    Sounding good. What program/s do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Sounding good. What program/s do you use?
    Cheers Geigerrock! I use Ableton Live Suite 8 to make my beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Cheers Geigerrock! I use Ableton Live Suite 8 to make my beats.
    Cool. you got any more tracks we can listen to..? I've been using reason to no avail Recently bought NI Maschine so still trying... But you actually have to have some musical talent to make it work proper.. It's weird, I used to play trombone in year 7 for about 6 weeks..... used to know all the classics... London bridge, mary and the lamb song... you think that s#!* would stay with you....... It doesn't..
    How do you e.q. all your sounds? does ableton have in built e.q. or do you use a 3rd party one, like fab filter or something.
    Last edited by Slag; 22nd January 2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: pause for effect

Cool. you got any more tracks we can listen to..? I've been using reason to no avail Recently bought NI Maschine so still trying... But you actually have to have some musical talent to make it work proper.. It's weird, I used to play trombone in year 7 for about 6 weeks..... used to know all the classics... London bridge, mary and the lamb song... you think that s#!* would stay with you....... It doesn't..
    How do you e.q. all your sounds? does ableton have in built e.q. or do you use a 3rd party one, like fab filter or something.
    I'll have a chat to you about it when you come over tomorrow morning.

Dood that was sweet! Damn, soz for the late reply bro, poor form on my part!

So what's everyone listening to at the moe? Would love some bass heavy recommendations!

Been listening to a lot of Liquid Stranger lately, his ambient and heavy tunage is the stuff of legend! This has to be my favourite though (prob my neighbours least favourite >_>)

Bloody stoked that one of my all time favourite dubstep artists, the glorious Figure will be playing at Creamfields this year so I'm pretty pumped for that!

Zomboy and Skism at Capitol in Perth tomorrow night too so things are certainly right in the world at the moment. Anyone thinking/planning on heading out, let us know!

Oh and before I forget, I'm also really enjoying Israeli producer Shayning's tracks lately. His style is bass heavy and melodic, and will appeal to fans of psy-trance and dubstep. Check him out, unique style and awesome beats!

go see zomboy?

skism, zomboy and TC are here tmoz night and im going to rip the venue a new ass :P

if your looking for some new music, ive been listening to a heap of oldschool dub, distance is the main one

You have no idea just how disappointed I am that I doubled up on my plans, Blackie.
    I expect a phone call from you tonight telling me just how awesome it is!

youll be getting some seriously drunk text messages, i plan on destroying myself

Alright, let's hope that I'm still with Steph at that point so I can pull the whole 'yeah, I gave up a concert with my favourite artist to take you out' and score browny points :P