Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans Return Toyline: Rumors, Speculation, Ideas etc

Default Titans Return Toyline: Rumors, Speculation, Ideas etc

I put together some very reliable rumors for upcoming Titans Returns, Platinum and SDCC releases. What to know what's coming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37lCToefbc

Why as a video?

Well, I just thought it would help to see what molds I was talking about for all the repaints. I tried to keep it really brief, talking about around 20 toys in 5 minutes. Plus it's easier to make one video, and give people the link, then post 20+ pictures on every board I frequent. Still, feel free to post a text list if you want.

Mathew

(topic moved to go with the Combiner Wars speculation/rumours/wishlist topic in the Discussion section - only after toys are officially revealed/confirmed or definitely found, can they be posted in the News section)

Note that the archive of past rumours (and those that have been confirmed or proven false) can be found here on the Toy Checklist.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (topic moved to go with the Combiner Wars speculation/rumours/wishlist topic in the Discussion section - only after toys are officially revealed/confirmed or definitely found, can they be posted in the News section)

Note that the archive of past rumours (and those that have been confirmed or proven false) can be found here on the Toy Checklist.
    I think it should be noted that we did see the Rewind that goes with TR Blaster is confirmed with pictures.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I have to go through it again when I do up the (late) 2016 Transformers Checklist. So at the moment, that rumour listing isn't completely up-to-date or accurate... it is more for keeping tally of the sources that are most often right with future info.

How about a Combiner that's also a Titan Master? The easiest option would be to make the Combiner head the sixth member of the team, but more creatively, you could have each member of the team be a Titan Master, and the heads when removed form the weapon for the Combiner.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    How about a Combiner that's also a Titan Master? The easiest option would be to make the Combiner head the sixth member of the team, but more creatively, you could have each member of the team be a Titan Master, and the heads when removed form the weapon for the Combiner.
    That could be interesting.

For deluxes, they could turn into hands/feet for the combiner.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    That could be interesting.

For deluxes, they could turn into hands/feet for the combiner.
    How about four deluxes with Titan Masters that turn into hands/feet, one Voyager with Titan Master weapon, and one Legends class that forms the head for the combiner?

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    How about four deluxes with Titan Masters that turn into hands/feet, one Voyager with Titan Master weapon, and one Legends class that forms the head for the combiner?
    The Titan Masters for the hands/feet was what I meant. Didn't quite put it out right.

I was thinking still have the Legends figure as the weapon though, but make the Titan Master + a little vehicle thing become the head.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|