Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TRU TF4 Movie Deluxe sale AND 50% off second figure

Went to Chaddy today and AOE wave 2 deluxe is out. Toy R Us has them for $23.99 catalogue price but I mentioned that their website had a banner for "buy 1 and get the next 1 half price". Sales rep checked with their manager and was able to honor the deal. Got Strafe and Slash for $36.

http://www.toysrus.com.au/transforme...81150/#vwocamp

Quote Originally Posted by jroam View Post
    Went to Chaddy today and AOE wave 2 deluxe is out. Toy R Us has them for $23.99 catalogue price but I mentioned that their website had a banner for "buy 1 and get the next 1 half price". Sales rep checked with their manager and was able to honor the deal. Got Strafe and Slash for $36.

http://www.toysrus.com.au/transforme...81150/#vwocamp
    That's interesting...
    The big banner says its only for Marvel Titans, but the smaller banner doesn't say what it is for... but when you click on it, it comes up with four Marvel Titan products AND the TF4 Movie Deluxes.
    PLUS, since the TF4 Movie Deluxes are on sale ($24 instead of $30), if you buy two, you get one for $12... adding up to $36 for the pair. A total saving of $24.
    If it is an error on the part of Head Office, use it before they fix it.

Megatran Guest

I still can't convince myself to buy AoE toyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I still can't convince myself to buy AoE toyline.
    Maybe after watching the movie, it'll be a good decider for you

how long do the sale and 50% promotion last? (assuming they don't remove transformers from the 50% TITAN thing)
    I won't be able to get to any Toys R Us stores before sunday night/Monday morning. but I'd really love to take advantage of this chance to grab cheaper AOE stuff

Just came back from local TRU, no need to ask manager as it automatically scanned at $36 for a pair of Deluxes

thanks for the tip!!!
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's interesting...
    The big banner says its only for Marvel Titans, but the smaller banner doesn't say what it is for... but when you click on it, it comes up with four Marvel Titan products AND the TF4 Movie Deluxes.
    PLUS, since the TF4 Movie Deluxes are on sale ($24 instead of $30), if you buy two, you get one for $12... adding up to $36 for the pair.
    If it is an error on the part of Head Office, use it before they fix it.
    I added two in to cart, the first item showing up $23.99 but the second item is only showing at $9.99. That make's both items at a total of $34 + shipping. Must be an error I say.

(copied another post into here from sightings section)

Just went to TRU and thought that I would only get one pair discounted, as I only wanted three Deluxes (wave 2 only has 3)... but all three came up as $15 each.

Each Deluxe is normally $30, but are currently on sale for $24.
    The offer is supposed to be - buy one and get one at half price (which would either be $12 or $15, depending on which price the offer refers to).
    And it should only apply to pairs, but for me it looks like the computer (register) applied the discount for any amount after buying 2.
    (the register beeped when one was scanned, alerting the staff-member to check the catalogue and enter in a code... but maybe the wrong code was entered in)

So instead of an expected $60 (24 + 12 + 24), I was only charged $45.
    That's half price for all figures. (full price at TRU would be $90)

Not sure how... but I wasn't complaining.

If it is normal, I again recommend getting these before it is fixed (or ends).

I can't find the buy one get 1 free banner on the website? Have they taken it down?
    "I am Supreme" [Magneto]