Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Angry Trev's Website - articles of interest (Non-TF)

Excerpt from Blog: This question comes from Jordan in Lithgow:

‘Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses?’

One would assume it would be the 100 duck-sized horses that would pose the most danger. Horses have been known to kill humans plenty of times in the past. A horses kick can take your head right off and a horses bite can remove the flesh from your arm down to the bone! Fight a hundred of those little buggers and you could be in big trouble! They en’masse kick your shins to splinters and when you fall to the ground they bite and trample and use their tiny hooves to cave your skull in. A hundred tiny horses could really f*ck you up!

But if you have ever owned ducks, you know this question is not so cut and dried...

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

But if you have ever owned ducks, you know this question is not so cut and dried...[/I]

It's crispy
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    It's crispy
    Oh snap! He dad-humored me back for my comment in the Cordon thread!

Well played sir

Excerpt from Blog: Deadpool was the movie that surprised everyone with its popularity at the box office. Not only did it out-earn the vast majority of its peer super hero movies, but received rave reviews across the board for both its humour and it’s adult take on the comic book world. So not surprisingly, this year we have been treated to Deadpool 2.

A question from a fellow Ozformer

Excerpt from Blog: How do you avoid spoilers for major movies/comics/stories etc in the age of the internet? What is an appropriate time delay before spoilers are OK in a public forum? What should be done (if anything) to those who spoil things for others?

Ah spoilers, people do tend to forget that the major word within that is ‘spoil’ don’t they eh! That by giving away the plot and/or ending they are spoiling that potential experience for someone else.

So how to avoid spoilers in the age of the internet?

Galvatran Guest

Personally, I'd rather give an atomic wedgy to the spoilerer & use their sh!t stained underpants as a gag cloth. Feels so much betterer getting that off my chest.

Default Ask Trev

Once again, we have a question from a long time reader – Madds in Melbourne.

When the polar ice caps melt, and release an apocalyptic gas cloud from the arctic tundra / or when Trumples and Kimbo wage nuclear Armageddon what is your post apocalyptic action plan?

Well starting from sustainability and ending with world domination - Big Angry Trev has an action plan ready to go!

Default Ask Trev

Today we have another question from Lucielle, all the way in South Africa!

Big Angry Trev, how do you plan a romantic fun treasure hunt for your other half’s bday?

Well Lucielle, a fun treasure hunt usually involves items hidden all over town.
    A romantic treasure hunt usually involves items hidden all over your body.

So how to combine the two?
    Easy! Don’t use your body.

READ Ask Trev: Fun Romantic Treasure Hunt HERE

Default Meaty Goodness!

Like many great recipies, this one came about by accident. I had forgotten to defrost a brisket and there were no other obvious meals in the house so I gathered up what I could find in order to feed the family. The result was surprisingly good!

So without further ado, here is now to make a family sized Duck Egg & Venison Chorizo Omelette.

Excerpt from Blog: Having a 5 and 3 year old at home, dinner times could be very stressful in our household. You spend an hour in the kitchen preparing a meal that is both nutritious and tastes great, only for one of your kids to sit there with a look of pure revulsion on their face and go ‘Yuck! I hate this!’ before they have even tasted it! Meanwhile your other child has stripped off to just their underwear and is running laps around the table trying to catch the cat! It can drive you barmy!

We got tired of nagging our kids about some of their behaviours, and realised that everything we were doing was negative and reactive. So we decided to change tack and go proactive and my word it has made a world of difference!

How have we done this? Something very simple – The Star Chart System.